Welcome me to the Dreamcast world!

After playing PS2, XBox, etc I was bored. I had heard about the huge following the "hacker" crowd had with the Dreamcast so I figured, why not? I purchased three Dreamcasts from eBay (one for myself, girlfriend, and cousin) and have been downloading games non-stop from BitTorrent.

Anyway, I've gone through the site as much as possible, but was not able to find any information on burning games with CDI extensions. Most of the games that I've downloaded are self-booting Nero images, which makes everything super easy to burn.

How exactly do I make a CD bootable and also burn the CDI game on the same disc? A link to directions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a million guys! :D

George :P

For the cdi cd image you need Discjuggler to burn it (it's very useful software).

To make the games selfbootable you need IP inserters, go find it in the site megagames.com. Also you can just get the bootcd there and you it by the non-selfbootable games because after all there not that match.

:P

For the cdi cd image you need Discjuggler to burn it (it's very useful software).

To make the games selfbootable you need IP inserters, go find it in the site megagames.com. Also you can just get the bootcd there and you it by the non-selfbootable games because after all there not that match.

:P

Is it possible for you to give me a direct link to the "IP inserters" you're talking about? I checked out megagames.com and couldn't find anything.

BTW, I downloaded DiscJuggler. Thanks for the tip. :D

its probably easier to use Alchohol 120% to burn actually

and there are CDI to Selfboot coverters floating around i think its on megagames.com not sure, if you cant find one PM me and well work out a way to get it sent to you if i can find mine

an easier way to do this is burn the Utopia Boot Disc, preferably 1.3 because it works on VGA and everything looks nicer on VGA :P

then you can just burn your CD and if it doesnt work then you just use your boot disc to boot it (providing you burned the files right)