registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Final Burn Legends 1.7 - Page 2 - Final Burn (FBA/FBL/FBC) - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Final Burn Legends 1.7

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts

as i said not bothered but i do luv a mystery why do you think this is happening +T+

No idea. It was doing exactly the same thing for me in 1.666 but I found the problem in the driver and fixed it in 1.7; now it works as it should.

I'd suggest not altering the ROMset in any way then maybe try it with a completely clean install of the emulator.

box1694

box1694

Novice

• Members+
  • 37 posts
I upgrade to Final Burn Legends 1.7

DoDonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou (Black Label)

Disappear in gamelist

ALL IGS game could not to load
SORRY!MY ENGLISH IS Poor

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 524 posts

I upgrade to Final Burn Legends 1.7

Disappear in gamelist

ALL IGS game could not to load
SORRY!MY ENGLISH IS Poor

do don pachi dai-ou-jou has had a rom name change since last version rename your rom ddpdojblk then rebulld your gamelist
is it the pgm games that wont load ie knights of valour oriental legend etc ???

Edited by gamez fan, 02 November 2011 - 04:03 PM.

box1694

box1694

Novice

• Members+
  • 37 posts
THANKS!
DoDonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou
is back

IGS game can load...

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,489 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.

as i said not bothered but i do luv a mystery why do you think this is happening +T+

No idea. It was doing exactly the same thing for me in 1.666 but I found the problem in the driver and fixed it in 1.7; now it works as it should.

I'd suggest not altering the ROMset in any way then maybe try it with a completely clean install of the emulator.

yeah i got fantasy zone 2 working and yeah it was a rom issue,nothing you havent heard before lol..
what a great update from the master system/arcade game of fantasy zone 2 thanks for this also i see that you added shinfz.zip which is basically a korean bootleg with shinobi and fantasy zone 2 as well.

just so you know when you play rtype 2 the music starts fine but if you lose a life then the music will either go off or you sometimes get a load of blips and beeps.
you probably know this already but just thought i would let you know.

Patlabor

Patlabor

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 7 posts
Gnial !!!!! Merci, big thanks :D

gamez fan

gamez fan

Arcade Addict

• Premium Members
  • 524 posts

yeh that done the trick +T+ and i even managed to make ddp3 black label the parent again one rom 2 game versions best way to have it

Eder182

Eder182

• Members+
  • 57 posts
Im downloading the FBA 2.97.13 fullset... Not finding the set of 2.97.12...
Will it work?

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts

Will it work?

Most games will but a few will have changed. You'll have to use the DATs to find out exactly what you have and what you're still missing. The next build of FBL will use the 0.2.97.13 ROM set.

Eder182

Eder182

• Members+
  • 57 posts

Will it work?

Most games will but a few will have changed. You'll have to use the DATs to find out exactly what you have and what you're still missing. The next build of FBL will use the 0.2.97.13 ROM set.

Thanks for the answer!
So I'll continue the download. :D :P

The Raincheck

The Raincheck

• Members+
  • 75 posts
has anyone else played Espgaluda in 1.7 and had GFX glitches? I played it last nite, rom loaded fine along with the select screen but when i comes on the playfield its garbled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users