registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Final Burn Legends Ghouls and Ghosts 720p skin - (added update v1) - Page 2 - Final Burn (FBA/FBL/FBC) - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Final Burn Legends Ghouls and Ghosts 720p skin - (added update v1)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Mr Feud

Mr Feud

Novice

• Members+
  • 46 posts
Hi guys

Just changed the original link to make a complete version with the update v1 already installed, so no need to copy over any update files its already done. The reason I'm doing this is because it saves people downloding 2 files and keeps everything complete in 1 file so I recommend downloading the new link which is about 59mb. its my fault for not uploading the correct version on the original halloween release date, sorry about that.

so the link on the first post for "Ghouls and Ghosts 720p + update v1" is the best version to get.

My apologies for the confusion

:P

Edited by Mr Feud, 06 November 2011 - 04:52 AM.

darknior

darknior

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Emulation on xBox 1<br />Playing on xBox 360<br />
Thanks for update :P

BarbieOnWeed

BarbieOnWeed

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
And the sd version. :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OO7EGW5X

Mr Feud

Mr Feud

Novice

• Members+
  • 46 posts

And the sd version. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OO7EGW5X

Thanks very much for this :) Its difficult for me to make SD versions as I dont have a crt tv to test it out.

I've added this to the first post and updated the links also. :)

Edited by Mr Feud, 10 November 2011 - 06:05 PM.

Mark01

Mark01

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Good old games !

Hello,

unfortunately I'm not able to download the files.

I'm particularly interested in the SD version (but the other one could be usefull for me in the future).

So please, anyone could put it back here ?

Would be much apreciated.

Thank you !

Mark

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,489 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.

here is a download for hd version fo the skin

http://cloudstor.es/f/dE6/

and here is update 1 of the hd skin(just copy over the original release above)

http://cloudstor.es/f/dFZ/

Mark01

Mark01

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Good old games !

Thank you fumanchu for your quick answer (and for all your contribution in general :msnwink: )

Do you have the SD version full package as well ?

Because I tried with the HD version and it doesn't fit on my 4/3 TV screen (pretty logical). Even when I replace the menu picture files with the SD extra files in the update package.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,489 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.

i dont have the sd version as i use the hd component cable for xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users