Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Neogeo problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Strag0

Strag0

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well i've toyed with these drivers for a while now, and have hit a point where i'm churning out the same results. So i'm curious if theres something wrong with these drivers that i have.

The only games that are giving me problems are KOF2001 and KOF2002, and both are the same problem. It boots fine, everything is in order however when you insert a coin and press start you get garbled 'how to play' graphics.. as well as garbled character profile images on the Character select screen. These seem to be the only screwed up graphics, everything else displays fine.

So now i'm curious, is this having to do with my decryption routine that i've got for both, or is there something else needing to be done. I fixed the problem in KOF2001 by putting in different C roms from a 'decryped' set, however i lost power bars and text. =X

Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong?

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Do you have the 70+ mb Mame kof2001, or the 40+ mb neo rom?

Strag0

Strag0

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts
Actually it was my Neocrypt.c that was out of date it seemed. I got a replacement for it and it works perfectly. Thanks for the reply though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users