registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Final Burn Legends Xtras------------by destronger *UPDATED 10-25-2011* - Page 2 - Final Burn (FBA/FBL/FBC) - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Final Burn Legends Xtras------------by destronger *UPDATED 10-25-2011*

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Bigby

Bigby

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 266 posts

the original panzer dragoon was included in panzer dragoon orta for the xbox as an unlockable,if you have the game then you can just rip the panzer dragoon 1 files to your hdd and launch it from your dash.

Ah, maybe I should finish panzer dragoon orta one day aswell :) Thanks for the PM fu :lol:

Edited by Bigby, 30 October 2011 - 02:47 PM.

destronger

destronger

forum bum...

• Premium Members
  • 427 posts
  • Interests:I WANT SPAM MUSUBI!!

Thanks. you rock!

I included your stuff in my new video

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8UOuLIQu9Xc

Ooh... MSX! :)

Panzer Dragoon ? How ? :)

the original panzer dragoon was included in panzer dragoon orta for the xbox as an unlockable,if you have the game then you can just rip the panzer dragoon 1 files to your hdd and launch it from your dash.

yay... off topic!!

actually, i can't get panzer dragoon to work in 720p on my xbox 1.6 version. :lol:

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,474 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
maybe you need to change the region with enigmah to get 720p hd as your xbox has to be set to ntsc and all the high def outputs need to be activated in the main xbox dash.
dead or alive 2 ultimate,dead or alive 3,soul calibur 2 and ninja gaiden black all look great in 720phd and outrun 2 looks fantastic in 480 hd as well.

destronger

destronger

forum bum...

• Premium Members
  • 427 posts
my box is ntsc... i'm in the america's. i'll check enigma and xbox dash though.

Edited by tristanx, 30 October 2011 - 06:00 PM.

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,474 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
maybe you have the pal-e version of the game,maybe you should try grabbing a ntsc-u version from somewhere.

destronger

destronger

forum bum...

• Premium Members
  • 427 posts
most likely... gotta find it.

destronger

destronger

forum bum...

• Premium Members
  • 427 posts
continuing the off-topic:

i just tried panzer dragoon w/o 480p, 720p ON and it works...

any idea's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users