Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone interested in...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,117 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
Click to view battle stats
just wondering if there is any interest if so then i will put them out there but it wont be for a few weeks.

Garcimak

Garcimak

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 178 posts

just wondering if there is any interest if so then i will put them out there but it wont be for a few weeks.

Sure man, wondering how much other worthy release out there ?
we ve alread got 'Soul Calibur 2 Reloaded'
Features:

Extra costumes for EVERY character
	Mortal Kombat announcer
	Heihachi's moves from the PS2 version have been mapped to Necrid (This actually works REALLY well. The glow from Hei's gauntlets has been transfered over, the moves really fit Necrid as well. Also, it looks badass having him clench his lead hand (giant claw) over and over again like Heihachi does. Really smart idea doing that.)
	New lifebars and win markers
	Updated stages: New colors, artwork. ETC...
	New title screen... and more!

Known bugs:

Game freezes if you completely cycle through Berserker's costumes
	Team battle/extra team battle are known to freeze
	Survival mode anouncer starts glitching out after around round 15 or so. Example: instead of "Round 18, fight!" it's like "Round *DISTORTION* fight!"
	Slight *pop* sound when first character starts his/her opening match routine

and Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate [herbsta edition] 'a must seed'
This is an XISO image of a special version of Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate for xbox 1...

several years ago i was a member of a hacking website and we developed many skins and hacks for this game...

About this mod:

this mod has added several modded skins for each female character in doa2u.

there are a few topless/nude skins available from the start but to get the naked skins for each doa girl you must have a save file with all costumes unlocked from normal version of game or just unlock them yourself..

a lot of hard work went into making the stuff necessary for this mod... please enjoy and HELP ME SEED because im on crappy dsl here and can only upload at a pitiful rate... i will do my best but i will need help from my pirate brethren.
Wish crazypsymon could finish his bloody roar extreme mod
and still looking around for some new backgrounds.

darknior

darknior

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Emulation on xBox 1<br />Playing on xBox 360<br />
Hi

I have nothing for these games ... and i love them !
If you have some stuff ... i'm interest by :P

Thanks

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,117 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
the mods i have garcimak are by crazypsymon,in soul calibur 2 for example they have things like Kazuya Mishima and Heihachi Mishima from the ps2 tekken series playable.also link from the gamecube versions moves are mapped to one of the characters IIRC.

Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 204 posts
I say...

YES! :P

law56kerz

law56kerz

• Members+
  • 85 posts

I say...

YES! :P

I love mods, that's what makes the xbox cool, i wish we'd see more mods. Stepmania, Grand Theft Auto, Morrowind, there are alot of cool mods out there. Share any mods you have!

ace9094

ace9094

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 711 posts
yep.... count me in....

shame Bloody roar mod aint availible no more...

A Murder of Crows

A Murder of Crows

Novice

• Members+
  • 33 posts
one of the very first xbox related downloads i ever had was a soul calibur mod that had Cheetara from the ThunderCats in it, among others. i have searched far and wide for that disc again, but i never did find it. my original burn of it went bad and i gave the xbox that had it installed to someone a year before i realized it was gone.

would LOVE to see this stuff back in action.

crazypsymon

crazypsymon

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
I have stoped Modding xbox games cause i sold it ,but if you guys are intrested in my mods i will upload some packs at my site
psymonmods.webs.com

Some new stages and Chars ,sorry i don't have the same expiriance and creativity like 2 years ago but to upload these stuff i wana see some ppl and i will listen to your request and i will try to do my best this is the only way i can help .

Note:i can't test the mods to see if the mods work on xbox so i will need somone to do this job

have a good day guys!.

ace9094

ace9094

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 711 posts
All modded games are welcomed, please do upload them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users