Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Using DS2Key to operate Mousekeys...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

piecer

piecer

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts
Click to view battle stats
Is it possible? I'm wanting to use the D-Pad to make set mouse-jumps per press, as opposed to controlling it with the Stylus.

I've tried mapping the D-Pad buttons to the buttons that Mousekeys uses, but that doesn't seem to work. Any other ideas?

sypherce

sypherce

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Snes, Nes, Ps1, DS, Programming, Sleep

Is it possible? I'm wanting to use the D-Pad to make set mouse-jumps per press, as opposed to controlling it with the Stylus.

I've tried mapping the D-Pad buttons to the buttons that Mousekeys uses, but that doesn't seem to work. Any other ideas?

I'm not going to be much help, but, it's definitely not possible with the current, limited, server. Hopefully I can get some time soon and finish my work on the new server, but for now it's not going to work.

piecer

piecer

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts
Thanks for the reply, I shall be keeping my eye out for any updates that allow this to be done :thumbsup1:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users