Happy Holidays

-VIOLENCE-

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Can someone lend me 1.5k+ for this beast here?

FENDER.jpg

:)

- THANKS EVERYONE!

P.S.

if you have a reissue jaguar or fender telecaster i'll take that as well B)

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

That whammy bar thing? does it not losen the strings so you get like a waaaaaaan waaaan waaa effect?

In 3 months i will have saved up enuff money for my new electric guitar im spending about 500 pounds [about 900 US dollors] on my guitar.

Me and my freind have just started recording are new song "for all the wrong reasons" and should be finnsihed this time next month, and look out for are other song "spiders"..

LOL what anyway nice guitar i love the look of it but it would be waaaaay out of my price range, i like my guitars to look black and have 3 tuning pegs eithier side of the guitars head.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

FENDER.jpg

:D

- THANKS EVERYONE!

P.S.

if you have a reissue jaguar or  fender telecaster i'll take that as well  :P

thats a pretty nice ax. They don't offer it with a combo pack or whatever on musician's friend? Cause some times its cheaper like that.

If not, why don't you go into make your own custom made guitars? Then you can add whatever the flock you want. Like one time I saw a dude who made his look like a toilet seat.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

FENDER.jpg

:(

- THANKS EVERYONE!

P.S.

if you have a reissue jaguar or  fender telecaster i'll take that as well  :D

thats a pretty nice ax. They don't offer it with a combo pack or whatever on musician's friend? Cause some times its cheaper like that.

If not, why don't you go into make your own custom made guitars? Then you can add whatever the flock you want. Like one time I saw a dude who made his look like a toilet seat.

thank you, I like the sound it puts out, I did find a combo pack for the jag but i don't have any money for that :P

Also i was using FROOGLE "googles shopping search engine" fender telecaster for like 650$ USD :o

-__________________--"""" SO BROKE

Edited by -VIOLENCE-