Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?

retro gamer

Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BP

Produced and helped on lots and lots for dev including xbmc GUI, xbmc features, Mamedox, CoinOPS, Final Burn, KIxxx, DVD2XBOX, videos for xtras and alot more

vs

retro gamer

Produced nothing known

lol.......oh yeah baby I say the newbes should run things as they have proven to be at least full of alot of talk

If you go then we will be left with the good members, but you cant leave no matter how hard you try, because of your ego it needs feeding so you come back like a rat does cheese

hahaha I do reliase :lol: ....I say it as I see it and sadly im normally right....and you hate that I dont care you are a good talker but have nothing to show....ive seen so many of you...and now very vocal ones.....but still you cant even produce simple things and cant except people that know how simple they are telling you of your weaknesses.....

its nothing personal as you guys take it, I just cant respect people that dont know what they are doing and push people to think they have more of a clue than they do...its ok people will find out for themselves.....it doesnt effect me

you are using my work in your N64 emulator, I dont use your work for anything. you owe me, not the other way around

drumming my new blog..... that outpaces here now anyways.....its the same as whats happened many times.....and cba your a total newbe :lol: hahaha you know it...good luck with your skins they are a hit lol

good luck with skins and icons......ill be watching for them

PS do you know gogo if you wrote N64 log on and talk to him about it :bored: I havent seen you around, your just like the others alot of talk but nothing worth talking about...know your not kenshiro or any of the N64 dev :) ive read your posts

Also the wierdest thing is I had my post removed (100 to 1000 times larger than most threads and this was just for the last 6months or so releases before that there was one for each build) and removed myself from staff and created a blog to move away....its wierd after that people create a lets remove BP after hes done it himself....maybe its trying to justify to themselves they are in control even when they cant do even simple things or seem to be able to learn...its a wierd trait to think after someone removes himself first thread is lets get rid of him......that will remain one of the wierdest things to me and it is fascinating to know why someone would try and make themselves feel in control this way. Wierd but true..... lol and unpredicable

Edited by Error404

drumming my new blog..... that outpaces here now anyways.....its the same as whats happened many times.....and cba your a total newbe :lol: hahaha you know it...good luck with your skins they are a hit lol

good luck with skins and icons......ill be watching for them

PS do you know gogo if you wrote N64 log on and talk to him about it :bored: I havent seen you around, your just like the others alot of talk but nothing worth talking about

cool see ya, next

If you don't like what BP has to say why even read his threads? Its not like anyone is forcing you to read his posts. This board also has an ignore feature. If someone bothers you that much, you should probably use this feature and you wont have to worry about it. Threads like this don't help accomplish much of anything.

If you don't like what BP has to say why even read his threads? Its not like anyone is forcing you to read his posts. This board also has an ignore feature. If someone bothers you that much, you should probably use this feature and you wont have to worry about it. Threads like this don't help accomplish much of anything.

Its because he actively destroys everything, absorbs it and takes over. You cannot ignore a destructive force like that. Its ok, my work is already done now.

Thanks for the pms of support people!

Honestly, i dont think that kind of vote/thread is constructive...

I prefer to say it in french because my english s****.... il ne faut pas tomber si bas, malgré la personnalité de la personne en question

Same ...

That is not constructive for everybody !!!

lol kick out after I got themselves removed....its moments like this that make me wonder hmmmmmmmmmm good work guy you achieved alot.....a proud moment your in the driving seat now...I fear I dont know where to go next in life now.....arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its going down

retro is kicking arse ........hehe

BP

Produced and helped on lots and lots for dev including xbmc GUI, xbmc features, Mamedox, CoinOPS, Final Burn, KIxxx, DVD2XBOX, videos for xtras and alot more

vs

retro gamer

Produced nothing known

lol.......oh yeah baby I say the newbes should run things as they have proven to be at least full of alot of talk

Edited by Error404

Nice blog, it suits you there.

You only come here to let off steam and wind people up, why not give someone else a chance now.

You've got your blog, its very nice. Why do you have to return and cause trouble? You believe in polls, see what the people want. If people really do want you to stay here causing trouble when you have a perfectly good blog then good luck to them I say. If coinops is really worth it then vote now please or forever hold your "peace"