Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

L.O.T.R.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
Click to view battle stats
i havent seen any of them. i dont like going to the theater unless i have to, and then, its rarely anything i want to see. i have been wanting to see the lotr films for a while now, to see what all the fuss is about, but havent had the time to rent or buy the dvds. i will be doing so, though, this week, when im out doing my holiday shopping. the third one i will wait for, when it is released on dvd.

also, ive heard they are making a prequel, or multiple prequels based on the hobbit, which naturally, took place before the lotr. again, i probably wont be seeing them in the theater, either.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.

i havent seen any of them. i dont like going to the theater unless i have to, and then, its rarely anything i want to see. i have been wanting to see the lotr films for a while now, to see what all the fuss is about, but havent had the time to rent or buy the dvds. i will be doing so, though, this week, when im out doing my holiday shopping. the third one i will wait for, when it is released on dvd.

also, ive heard they are making a prequel, or multiple prequels based on the hobbit, which naturally, took place before the lotr. again, i probably wont be seeing them in the theater, either.

aww come on, i'll pay for your movie ticket lets go! B)

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I was gonna watch Two Towers at a friends house, but we ran outta time and I had to go. I'll probably see it over the weekend.

I hope its good B) Then off to Return of the King

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
I wanted to go see it the day it came out but the thing was like 8 hours cuz they were playing all of them and i knew the place was gonna be packed. :( LOTR! Yeah :) B) <--me

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I just saw Return of the King and I'm amazed. That was a great movie.

Probably the best movie I've seen all year :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users