*** BPs CoinOPS 2 Offical Dev and Support Blog ***

BritneysPAIRS

for people who want the new standalone release for coinops,CoinOPS 2 R3 and i have also included the arcade games baryon,fantasy zone 2 dx and bubble bobble ultras in a seperate download link.

i am sure the roms will be available as part of the update pack,you can grab the new release at snesorama and emuparadise in the xbox sections.

edit@bp i cant get fantasy zone 2dx to appear on the rom screen,i do have the correct bios and rom.does the rom need to be named differently?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure its as per the new sources....FBA core....but not really tested...Final burn is under going alot of work at present....(more about this elsewhere is being discussed and put into action)

Good release I see people have the pack from a few you tube vids :) good to see....enjoy others...sorry dev talk is elsewhere now but ill come by and say hi and tell you of new releases

Hey guys glad to see all here but really others want you to support other stuff :) so you throw your support that way as well....

cheers ace :) for putting it out there, upload is all good...the full release ill drop a few more things into it if you want

Hey boys n girls....

the update pack i uploaded is 1.5gb I just found out that files over 1gb requires a premium account.

I repacking now and will re-upload it tonight...

sorry for the inconvienence

PS if you do have a premium account feel free to PM for the link

madmab I see your reading this.....im joking its a 2 second fix and phil asked me to do it...things move on and that was about the easiest fix ive done in ages...just set though the code in debug till you see it change and bam theres the line that did it

things really do move on my friend

you asked for it to be fixed....madmab is funny :) no one else asked for anything thats all if is asked for and I think its a good idea ill do it...but all seem happy with consoles now...except for speed in GBA...N64 and PSX compatibility...but lucky consoles is now on the back burner for a while except some new cores might go in...but it does everything people asked for for forums and alot easier than xport could have dreamed of....to do pixel perfet click one button and every game on every system is done and if you change from 720 to 480p well it just resets it up for you on the fly...I wish others would do this stuff as I watch normal people pick these emulators up and end up going these are shit...the screen is in the top corner...etc...nothing is dynamic or easy....and for these reason after watching so many people in real life I decided these things needed to be fixed to make this true plug and play

good luck with what your doing madmab....no one I know uses any of it now....and really all CoinOPS has been about was listening to them and removing all these other emus and there compexed interfaces....and now they are all happy...im moving on to other stuff systems others dont dream of touching lol just promoting hahaha anyways good luck brother im happy with the way things went I achieve what I set out to do....now this is erralivant all the top systes are in and work well and easy for everyone that wants them...infact nearly seemless

Are you talking about the blurry/billinear bug? Yes, I noticed that was CoinOps when you went to the controller config screen and then returned to the game. That was in Xports code for a while. I cannot confirm for sure, but I believe Madmab also isolated the cause and will be rolling out the fix for the next release of his emus.

Also, people still use Madmab's emulators - myself included. I also use consoles in CoinOps, but that's mainly for my nephews that need the simple streamline interface CoinOps offers. Its good to have choices.

Additionally, I (and Cos) have been asking for perfect pixel in the Final Burn core for a while. Do you think you'll have time next week to look at that? I should have time to test after this weekend.

you asked for it to be fixed....madmab is funny :) no one else asked for anything thats all if is asked for and I think its a good idea ill do it...but all seem happy with consoles now...except for speed in GBA...N64 and PSX compatibility...but lucky consoles is now on the back burner for a while except some new cores might go in...but it does everything people asked for for forums and alot easier than xport could have dreamed of....to do pixel perfet click one button and every game on every system is done and if you change from 720 to 480p well it just resets it up for you on the fly...I wish others would do this stuff as I watch normal people pick these emulators up and end up going these are shit...the screen is in the top corner...etc...nothing is dynamic or easy....and for these reason after watching so many people in real life I decided these things needed to be fixed to make this true plug and play

good luck with what your doing madmab....no one I know uses any of it now....and really all CoinOPS has been about was listening to them and removing all these other emus and there compexed interfaces....and now they are all happy...im moving on to other stuff systems others dont dream of touching lol just promoting hahaha anyways good luck brother im happy with the way things went I achieve what I set out to do....now this is erralivant all the top systes are in and work well and easy for everyone that wants them...infact nearly seemless

yes no one I know uses there emus any more...normal people infact they kind of think the others are not nearly in the same leage....remember these people just want to pick a controller up and play and I used to watch them on other people emu....you should see all the stuff they get confused on...the keymapping the screensresizing even chooing games and even what the feck is vice64 I want to play internation karate where is it why is some in HD some not....why mapping diff....why is the skin sizing all messed up...I saw so many issues and they never wanted these or asked for them..they excepted it cause they like to play games...now they can play games on CoinOPS with no fuss they have all moved and the new ones that look cant beleive anyone played the other ones....but this is just what ive seen from normal people that would never come here...I know techos are diff

so ill give madmab one last message..

To madmab

"I have achieved my goals with the consoles now...I may add a few more cores but they will look the same as the other console cores featurewise... I am glad your build is around and will keep going, no one I personally know uses it or likes it but im sure others do...I modeled CoinOPS in a way that your isnt....I never wanted your sources and would have never have used them...I know of many bugs in the xtras and missing games that are not issues in CoinOPS and alot think its the emus but it was the rom choices themselves by rx...you may update this at some point but its of no worries to me as I already have done so....I know have eaten into your followship and you have not eaten into mine and it was nothing personal infact at present I dont care to look for any other solutions to consoles on the xbox....and if it was it would be to renew the cores not to gain your sources...as you know I wouldnt use them they would require more work than xports to remove all the stuff I deem to be off scope and make the users life more painfull....I just want normal people to be able to play...I watch youtube vids and all your stuff was going though menus...all CoinOPS vids are sorting and scrolling though the list then playing so this is and was always my goal. Im sorry you found it a fight, I was always going to achieve my goals which is now at an end for consoles...(my friends and I have now got what they want...a simple and easy to sort and config console engine....most cant stand other stuff now....normal people are such newbes) if you just look at keymaping or pixel perfect on both emus you can quickly see the vision and goals differ alot and we where never in the same ball park with visions on emus....

you can beleive what you want about things...I was always going to do what the majority asked for and I was always going to leave it once that was done...you or your guys who I dont think could offer anything never ever stood in my way and I still dont think ill ever see anything I or my friedns want from them...but I wish you the best of luck in your vision....its funny you cared so much about stuff that was pretty much written in stone from a few years ago and was nothing personal....

I wish you the best though and can give up with your games of whatever...I dont want your sources and I have finalised the consoles unless people specifiaclly ask for features or games as it meets my end goals...I have bigger projects to do now :) good luck"

Consoles is gameover for what I want....its time to move forward....oh except ive got a 500 game pack in the works...this is why no polls lately have had consoles in them

rockon