My xbox arcade project

So like many of you I'm in the works of putting my xbox into a arcade cab. Most likely a mini. I'm curious to know what dash some of you use? I would like to use xbmc and as of right now I'm using aura lite as my skin. I like that set up but keep wishing it was even more cut back.

Also... How can I make streaming or mp3 start automatically at the home page of xbmc?

One more... How to increase the size of the thumbnails?

Edited by tristanx

you will love my XBMC :) it sounds like what you want... did you help at one point?

my GF at present wants me to bring it upto date...so once im finished a few more things on Mame ill polish my XBMC again as that really once had all of my time....I split a build away as it wasnt simple or intuative any more for people I know...same happened in Mameox days actually

So like many of you I'm in the works of putting my xbox into a arcade cab. Most likely a mini. I'm curious to know what dash some of you use? I would like to use xbmc and as of right now I'm using aura lite as my skin. I like that set up but keep wishing it was even more cut back.

Also... How can I make streaming or mp3 start automatically at the home page of xbmc?

One more... How to increase the size of the thumbnails?

you will love my XBMC :) it sounds like what you want... did you help at one point?

my GF at present wants me to bring it upto date...so once im finished a few more things on Mame ill polish my XBMC again as that really once had all of my time....I split a build away as it wasnt simple or intuative any more for people I know...same happened in Mameox days actually

I am looking forward to a better xbmc for cab use.... BP's xbmc sounds cool, I also like the version done where all the icons \ thumbnails are huge.... Its WAY over my head... I tried to do it but got annoyed and broke xbmc 4 times had to re-install nand map everything :D

BP if you get time any chance you can take a look, I remember you said its a 30min job :) Im sure it makes sense to a man of your talent but might as well be in spanish to me.... lol

Good luck with your cab tristain, it takes time and money.... kepp us informed on progress

I wont be looking at it...as my stuff I like way better and its pretty simlar...everything is based on you choosing nice artwork...and its simple to know what to do at anytime

OK, If your stuff is better then im happy with that :)

looking forward to it :)