Srry for being Off topic but I need ASAP (or a link)

Psalms

Me about this Rom Game.

Samurai Showdown V special

Im trying to enable fatalities or if there is a rom download that I could have that already has it with out it being block

I saw one of the threads about this but I couldnt understand all those scriptings and etc. I need help thanks

You could actually put some effort into posting in the appropriate forum section. Moved.

To answer your question, download the official Samurai Shodown V Special romset (Set 1 to be exact). It has fatalities. I the fatalities aren't enabled from the get-go for some reason, they can be enabled from the Neo-Geo's internal game settings. All the current Neo-Geo emulators support this set, starting from MAME. No, do not ask where to downlosd the romset.

Just because some parts of the forums are inactive, doesn't mean that we don't keeps tabs on them.

Anyway.

Press F11 for the Neo-Geo Test Menu (this is covered in Kawaks' documentation). Look for and entry about Soft DIP Settings, then select the game. You should see a list of various options pertaining to that particular game. Make our changes and Press C enough times to go back and exit to the regular game. Note that if you have the 'Censored' version of he game to begin with, no amount of fooling around with the DIP settings will enable fatalities.

The above might also apply if you keep the emulator in Console mode instead of Arcade. I'm not entirely sure about that, since I rarely play in Console mode.

Don't have a gamepad on me atm so I can't test. Do you have the correct romset? (Set 1, uncensored) Have you enabled blood/violence in the Soft DIP settings (Lv3/With)? How did you access the Practice mode? It's been ages so I don't remember.

Don't have a gamepad on me atm so I can't test. Do you have the correct romset? (Set 1, uncensored) Have you enabled blood/violence in the Soft DIP settings (Lv3/With)? How did you access the Practice mode? It's been ages so I don't remember.

1. Set 1 = Yes

2. The blood is already in it since I downloaded the censor part (set 3) so I skip the Soft DIP setting. But please Do give me directions on the Soft Dips settings( IF needed)

3. The practice mode is there when I set it as console mode only

You don't need Set 3 if you already have Set 1, (which is a parent set -- a "master" set if you will). Just load Set 1.

P.S. The last time I set the game to Console, the only options I saw were Start Game and Options. Need to go back to that and look at it again when I have time.

You don't need Set 3 if you already have Set 1, (which is a parent set -- a "master" set if you will). Just load Set 1.

P.S. The last time I set the game to Console, the only options I saw were Start Game and Options. Need to go back to that and look at it again when I have time.

Agozer, the thing is, set1 doesnt have all of these stuff ( I have tried over and over again) so its like a big waste of 80 MB for no reason. But I still need Set 1 to use and play my Set 3( the one that actually gives me the blood and has the practice mode, that gives me fatality on practice mode).