Error 404

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I have installed the full version of Coinops 2 with all games. I have a problem when I try to play Dodonpachi. It gives me an error message, something about being out of memory. I have a normal xbox, no cpu or ram upgrade. Do I need 128MB to play this game?

I can confirm this bug. I just tested it on my v1.6 console modified VIA an Xecuter 2.6 CE modhip running the EvoX M8 v1.6 BIOS. The issue is the same regardless of dashboard. The temporary solution (until a fix is released of course) is to play the game in standard definition instead of 720p. This can be done by pressing start in the main CoinOPS 2 game list, choosing the Settings option, scrolling to the bottom of the list, enabling Advanced Settings, pressing the right trigger 1 time, and setting VIDEO 720P Hi Def Support to DISABLED. CoinOPS 2 will then restart in standard definition mode and DoDonPachi should work just fine. I hope that helps!

Thanks, it does work in SD like you said.

BP, is it possible to get your new settings in order to play it in HD?? Thanks

Also, there is only 5 Cave games included in Coinops 2 full build. Is there any other of their games that are playable with a stock Xbox?

added

Smoothing enable disable automatic settings in CoinOPS now effects consoles....eg you can remove it or have it automactic(so its enabled or disabled automatically with pixel perfect aspect settings) or lock it on....

Fix issue of if you turned off advanced settings filtering was smoothed even when pixel perfect is enabled till you reenable it

Fix a long standing issue when you keymap the smoothing is turned on when its was off in most of the console cores....xported you missed a typo :).....acording to others working on xports platforms this is a directx bug...but to me its a 5 sec fix

forgive me if i am being stupid or annoying but as a bit of an OCD type person, i have over 8,000 games ready for coinOPS2, i have owned nearly ever machine or console since speccy 48k! and i have collected well over 8,000 games ready for coinops but as mention previously there is a limit of 4096 per folder,

would it not be easiest to have ..

arcaderoms folder

consolesroms folder

arcadevideos folder

consolesvideos folder

arcadeinfo folder

consoleinfo folder etc etc...

like i said earlier forgive me if this is stupid as i have never done any programming or coding etc.. and i have no idea how much work would be involved in doing this, it just an idea i have.

forgive me if i am being stupid or annoying but as a bit of an OCD type person, i have over 8,000 games ready for coinOPS2, i have owned nearly ever machine or console since speccy 48k! and i have collected well over 8,000 games ready for coinops but as mention previously there is a limit of 4096 per folder,

would it not be easiest to have ..

arcaderoms folder

consolesroms folder

arcadevideos folder

consolesvideos folder

arcadeinfo folder

consoleinfo folder etc etc...

like i said earlier forgive me if this is stupid as i have never done any programming or coding etc.. and i have no idea how much work would be involved in doing this, it just an idea i have.

just put half your roms into another folder name it say roms2 and then put in the coinops folder.

then go into the advanced settings in coinops and set one of the other rompaths to find roms2,job done.

I'm running into another issue. Diddy Kong Racing is freezing the entire Xbox at random times. It's hard to want to play the game anymore due to making a lot of progress and not knowing when it's going to crash or if your progress is going to be saved. If anyone needs proof I'm sure I can capture it in a video. Does R3 address this?

Also a couple of requests (if I may):

Bushido Blade - PSX

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero - PSX

Lucky & Wild - Arcade

I believe these games fit into the CoinOPS 2 feel. Let me know if this is possible or already planned. Thanks!

Just a quick correction to my last bug report. This is happening to ALL N64 games whether in SD or HD. I believe this only occurs when the PixelPerfect option is enabled. Perhaps this is something expected as it isn't polished completely yet. Just thought I'd chime in to give you bug reports.

EDIT:

Spoke too soon. It's still freezing regardless of what state PixelPerfect is in. My only other guess would be that the R2 update itself is causing the issue. I reset all of my settings back to default to see if this would alleviate my problems but it hasn't. I guess I'll just wait for R3.

Edited by adamshumpisxxx