Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Admin - NeoRage or Calice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
Click to view battle stats
I have calice and metal slug 4 works on it but only for about 3 seconds and then freezes but i have had a few people help me but can not seem to get there attention again. I think i need neorage to run this properlly or need to know how to stop it freezeing any ideas???

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

I have calice and metal slug 4 works on it but only for about 3 seconds and then freezes but i have had a few people help me but can not seem to get there attention again. I think i need neorage to run this properlly or need to know how to stop it freezeing any ideas???

First of all, why are you using CALICE? That's a very old emulator. I'd prefer using Nebula, Kawaks, NeoRAGE, or something to that matter.

With NeoRage, all you have to do is stick the neogeo.zip bios file in the folder of the emulator and stick the rom you want in there and then load it and point it to the directory of the emulator where the rom is. Then it will scan it and go down through the list and find the rom which will be highlighted and load the game.

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
all sorted can you get any other game you find and use. It cheers for the help (Metal Slug 5)?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users