Admin - NeoRage or Calice

I have calice and metal slug 4 works on it but only for about 3 seconds and then freezes but i have had a few people help me but can not seem to get there attention again. I think i need neorage to run this properlly or need to know how to stop it freezeing any ideas???

I have calice and metal slug 4 works on it but only for about 3 seconds and then freezes but i have had a few people help me but can not seem to get there attention again. I think i need neorage to run this properlly or need to know how to stop it freezeing any ideas???

First of all, why are you using CALICE? That's a very old emulator. I'd prefer using Nebula, Kawaks, NeoRAGE, or something to that matter.

With NeoRage, all you have to do is stick the neogeo.zip bios file in the folder of the emulator and stick the rom you want in there and then load it and point it to the directory of the emulator where the rom is. Then it will scan it and go down through the list and find the rom which will be highlighted and load the game.