Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!!!

Well, originally I was hoping to get this working on NRX, but the p1 rom didn't seem to match. I tried hunting for it, but it only lead to dead ends and blind alleys. Originally the romset I've downloaded were bin files, so I checked the CRCs of the roms and they matched with my dat file. I just put 'em in the rom folder, set the path, and loaded it. It works! (hmm... too bad the graphics are the same as SSVI, but I never played SS for graphics.)

:D Ok, I swear I did everything you guys told me too, James and Agozer, you are like gods, :) but I still get the damned blank error. I swear I have teh EGCG NeoRAGEx H1, and its not working for me, I reread though this whole topic looking to find how to fix it, but I didn't find it. It all works, its at the bottom of the list in my EGCG NeoRAGEx H1 and I launch it and it says Bank Error, and I say a lot of curse words. So please, can someone somewhere help me out and see why this isn't working? I tried redownloading them, both 2 times, (I was prety sure that wouldn't work and it didn't) I tried numerous things, it seemed like everything went wrong while trying to get this, and you guys helped out on all of them, just one more please. :(

****************EDIT*********************

YES!!! I DID IT :D

Fox X: download the rom from 3x3, unzip and rename all.bin to.rom. Zip again.

Extract this file:

http://www.apqv66.dsl.pipex.com/ssv_p1.rar (password: http://emuforos.com)

rename the file extracted (ssv_p1.rom to 270-p1.rom) and replace the 270-p1.rom in the zip file by this one.

Run the NeoRageX, import and load the game XP

I had the same problem you have, but now works.

P.S.: my english is very poor, maybe i not could explain very well

****************EDIT*********************

Edited by accessBR

:D Ok, I swear I did everything you guys told me too, James and Agozer, you are like gods,  :) but I still get the damned blank error. I swear I have teh EGCG NeoRAGEx H1, and its not working for me, I reread though this whole topic looking to find how to fix it, but I didn't find it. It all works, its at the bottom of the list in my EGCG NeoRAGEx H1 and I launch it and it says Bank Error, and I say a lot of curse words. So please, can someone somewhere help me out and see why this isn't working? I tried redownloading them, both 2 times, (I was prety sure that wouldn't work and it didn't) I tried numerous things, it seemed like everything went wrong while trying to get this, and you guys helped out on all of them, just one more please.  :(

Most strange.... My Samurai Shodown 5 works fine in EGCG...

I'll send you my P1 just in case (address please).