Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
565 replies to this topic

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
Click to view battle stats
blah blah blah, wheres the rom?

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

blah blah blah, wheres the rom?

none

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
lol

gandalfrockman

gandalfrockman

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
James :
I've tried to replicate your problem twice now with no luck and I can't find any spyware with ad-aware or pest-patrol. So it isn't in shareaza. I would check all the websites you frequent since the summary says it can be installed in drive-by-download advertisements. It's also possible that you have an altered version of the installer. I seem to remember some of those floating around.

Neo-Ghost:
We dont have it yet.... Your more than welcome to help us look though. Right now I have a nice long watch List I'm checking three times a day, of sites/channells/servers where it will prolly appear first. As soon as I get my hands on it. It WILL be here!

No luck so far.. but I do not give up easily! <_<

O-Fear

O-Fear

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
Just keep an eye on this site <_<
http://emulacity.red.../php/roms_3.php

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Just keep an eye on this site <_<

Just keep an eye on this web site : http://emuforos.com/

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts

Neo-Ghost:
We dont have it yet....  Your more than welcome to help  us look though. Right now I have a nice long watch List I'm checking three times a day, of sites/channells/servers  where it will prolly appear first. As soon as I get my hands on it. It WILL be here!

No luck so far.. but I do not give up easily! <_<

When it comes to Dragons, I rarely hunt them down as they are extremely good at hiding. Dragons have a tendency to just appear for all to see when they are ready.

what i mean by this is that highly-anticipated roms such as SSV does not require the effort to hunt/search and look for because when the rom is available we will all know it.......perhaps because of those doing the hunting.....? lol

I did not give up and i do look daily on sites and forums that have been intrumental to me receiving new roms quickly.

I just wish the rom was out now so i can play it on my xbox.

if i was the kinda fellow with 300+ bucks to dish out for a big fat cartridge, i would get the AES version for my neogeo. Too bad im not that fellow.

vxneko

vxneko

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
yeah, i saw one on ebay for 425 US. *drool*

i agree with N3oGhost; when it's released, _everybody_ will know about it. it will be available via net/p2p/ftp/irc/dc/etc. i'm tired of searching for it. i'm tired of google and babelfish translating spanish/italian. this forum looks busy enough; i'll just drop by once a week (and a couple of other sites i've bookmarked).

oh, what am i talking about. i know i'm going to be looking for it 'til i find it. does anybody know how to read chinese? the chinese emu-scene is also strong, i heard...

*sigh*

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
I heard the v roms are out

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

James :
I've tried to replicate your problem twice now with no luck and I can't find any spyware with ad-aware or pest-patrol. So it isn't in shareaza.  I would check all the websites you frequent since the summary says it can be installed in drive-by-download advertisements.  It's also possible that you have an altered version of the installer. I seem to remember some of those floating around.

Neo-Ghost:
We dont have it yet....  Your more than welcome to help  us look though. Right now I have a nice long watch List I'm checking three times a day, of sites/channells/servers  where it will prolly appear first. As soon as I get my hands on it. It WILL be here!

No luck so far.. but I do not give up easily! B)

what version is your pest control ?? mine is 4.3.0.2

and the installer came from the shareaza home page
and it is shareaza that has the spyware.

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

Just keep an eye on this site B)

diid you read this thread at all ?? if you bothered to do so you would of seen that i allready said that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users