Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

Is there anyway to enable the story mode in english? Is it not being there a result of the rom or was the original game like this? I'm mean if it is were getting hosed. I can't believe SNKP did'nt translate any of it...the jap ver. had me almost frothing at the mouth. Also is there anyway to enable the blood, fatalities and whatnot? Thanks for reading!!!!

sorry there is no story mode in the english version

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind, I finally got the NeoRageX to work. i didn't use the H1 Version. But nrx wont detect my rom. it says to make sure that the rompaths in the directories point at any directory with Neo-Geo roms. How do i fix this?

i know but ive had enuff of this

really sorry about that. at work right now and tired as hell. my final complaint is that everytime i try to import, everything just shuts down or something. sorry for being a pain in the ass and a major n00b

you need to create a folder called roms then put the rom in it

which should be in the neorageX dir if it still shuts down then the rom is the problem get the newer neoragex like i said before and try again .

I renamed the roms to work on NeoRageX

as it starts it shows the warning screen of mild violence

insert coin then it shows a screen that says Warning and below it Bank Error.....

What does this mean?

someone Help...