Apple's iPOD

-VIOLENCE-

Apples iPOD is hella grubbin just got one i suggest that for anyone who wants to have a mega mp3 player with vanity :)

at the apple website the 20gb it costs 399.99 USD

i got a college student discount ;) just type in your zip code and select your campus and you're cookin :)

iPOD.jpg

:D mad space left over, put all my mp3's inside still tons of gb left

iPOD2.jpg

at glance looks like a cell phone or PDA, you can also get your name or whataver title you want lazer engraved for free

iPOD3.jpg

metal side made it hecka shiny :P

iPOD4.jpg

dark photo of iPOD charging :P

*my placebo playlist*

if you can, GET IT A.S.A.P.!

touch glide scrolling. when you hold the menu button for a few seconds, it illuminates the iPOD like somthing from a old school sci fi movie :P

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

I am after an MP3 player but the money involved is out of my Price range At the moment, i start work in january so with any luck i am hoping to get one of those big 20 GIG ones, the one you have looks vAry Vary Cool!

Google for "Rio Karma". Ebay for "Rio Karma".

plays OGG and FLAC in addition to MP3, has LiIon rechargeable battery, has ethernet port in the docking station, RCA audio outs for home stereo connection, and a 20 GIG hard drive. looks unique too. Average price is about $270, too. that's a $130 savings over the ipod, and probably just because it lacks the "Apple" name. go figure.

And will be MINE in 9 days. <_<

Edited by nezumi

• 3 weeks later...

i still think iPod tops the list. The simplicity of it being able to plug and play without much hassle and download files is much better than the other brands wannabes. Just reading posts of people struggling to work their other kinds of MP3 players seems like that kind of hassle is not worth it. My brother got an iPod for Christmas, its pretty nice, I think I want one too! :rolleyes:

:lol: WE GOT A COMEDIAN HERE

Placebo Sucks :lol:

yeah uh huh :rolleyes:

Placebo has more talent than most bands out there sugar

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

i still think iPod tops the list.  The simplicity of it being able to plug and play without much hassle and download files is much better than the other brands wannabes.  Just reading posts of people struggling to work their other kinds of MP3 players seems like that kind of hassle is not worth it.  My brother got an iPod for Christmas, its pretty nice, I think I want one too! :rolleyes:

Lemme tell you something dude... I got a Rio Karma for Christmas... it's the iPod killer. It's smaller, has a better screen, it's incredibly easy to use, works under any OS thanks to the ethernet port built into its docking station (it gets an IP address and has a webserver, how cool is that? of course, it can use USB under Windows), and it encourages people to keep their ID3 tags in check. High powered output too, I've heard of people pushing some seriously hungry headphones off of this thing. Oh, the dock also has stereo RCA outputs, so I can hook it up to a stereo if I'm going to a party (which I actually did on new years eve, supplied music for the whole night).

The thing is just plain powerful. I've seen an iPod work in person before, and there's no way at all it can measure up to the Rio Karma, the One True Audio Device.

Oh, and the iPod doesn't support Ogg or FLAC formats, either. Karma does. Rio's customer support and their whole feeling of community is excellent too. The company welcomes critiscims and comparisons, something which other companis (iRiver and Creative come to mind) detest openly.

I'm not a Hindi, but I do have Good Karma. :lol:

www.rioaudio.com

www.riovolution.com