Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreamkey 3.0???

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BobRedthorp

BobRedthorp

Huge Member!

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts
Click to view battle stats
I know this is a bit off topic to the emulation scene, but I just bought Dreamkey 3.0 on EBay, (The British web browser for Dreamcast).

The question I have is basically can it still browse the internet, if I configure it with my BT internet setting? Or is it now obsolete?

Cheers.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
yes it still should work perfectly

if not...its defective or something hehe.....

BobRedthorp

BobRedthorp

Huge Member!

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts
Well, my DreamKey 3.0 CD arrived and for anyone else wondering, it does still work fine. :lol:

Surprisingly it even works with a lot of new web pages, albeit no support for the latest versions of Flash and Shockwave player, but hey you’ve got your PC for that, but it works fine for chatting, and downloading game saves and custom VMU games. <_<

SinisterHiryu

SinisterHiryu

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
Where can I download the Dreamkey from? I had it before but I lost it somewhere.

BobRedthorp

BobRedthorp

Huge Member!

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts

Where can I download the Dreamkey from? I had it before but I lost it somewhere.

You cant, I bought mine, and it needs to be DreamKey 3 that you use...

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
actually its floating around in the ClassicSega hub in DC, but it only works if you have a broadband adaptor because its the US version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users