Request for waal or cba

BritneysPAIRS

yeah your playing with me alright....arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hes taking me down

I cant handle the pressure I need a doctor :)

quick whats that over there -------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>

hey no offense, its been fun waal and cba, I tire of you playing with me your so in control of things.....ill leave this thread now good luck with it im sure it will be popular..........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently stripped CoinOps X back to the bare emulator (deleted roms, vids etc.) and then added approx 5000 various old mame roms I had picked up along the way. This was purely to see if any rom would run that hadn't been included in any previous releases?

To my surprise both ROAD RIOT & MOTO FRENZY booted up (these are early 90s Atari driving games - same hardware as Pitfighter). They both started and ran at a decent frame rate and both looked like excellent games - definately nice for the avid collector!

Anyway my request for waal or cba is to sort out the controls - they both steer back to front (ie. left is right and right is left). If you can manage it and also release them both as playable roms in IGNITION then as far as I'm concerned you're back to 'genius' status!

Bring up the in-game menu choose Analog Controls and set the X Reverse setting to On. Really not difficult and certainly doesn't take a genius.

hehehe try it you will notice some issues :) with that ........ good try though.... but I know its a 2sec fix for sure...but try again...there is 2 easy ways to do it...one way is the proper way and the other is a a bit of hack but would still work

can anyone get them? +T+ tried and is getting closer

I think we should let waal and cba shine now....I know its level one stuff but so far its been look over there ------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe they wont notice my level defense

man come on waal and cba your letting +T+ own you in 5 seconds this is soooooo basic its not funny........you are the great supporters in all do you want +T+ to own you in 5 seconds?

try harder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrong answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sorry it got my interest as +T+ took a 5 sec look and is going in the right direction....dont let +T+ spend 5 more secs on it guys hes going to show you up

pretty close...I want to doc how to added some types of systems....its an hour or 2 of my time away from release......but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no one wants it and these guys want to keep it secret

anyways please dont forget the poor waal and the poor cba, +T+ is about to own them and make them look like amatures....they are nearly ready to tell me the answer so they can start something way harder as this simple simple task is to easy for them....we know its to easy and really doesnt need any more thought than 10 seconds but hey post your answers here so we think your awsome...im sorry although +T+ put no time into this his answer was close but had a few issues you would know about being the helpers of this stuff

man waal and cba left and took all there skills away..... :) maybe it was to easy for them.....I know they like to play around with me and tease me.... bummer it seemed like such an easy fix maybe one day ill learn the easy stuff so I can help people..... I hope one day I can redem myself as ive been told today a few times I have no skills and I dont know what im doing....its shaken my understanding of all these years of XBMC DVD2xbox KIxxx FBAxxx yes you hear it right I was involved on a few bits of that (my god say it wasnt so)Mameox Mamedox Bendermike Arcades CoinOPS blah blah blah......it must have been luck

hey night night guys im out of here....if you want the answer to the above question grab CoinOPS Inferno as its fixed and was dam easy....ill work on more like this for ShowROOM stuff as discussed with a few people that want in.....release will be soonish I need to tidy and final test, if the GF lets me ill tidy it up over the weekend.....

peace I dont need the answer to this question as its newbe level for me.....but just showing you that really those people have no clue what so ever about even basic support...I know they talk a good game but read everything and notice when I was asked I corrected that it wasnt that driver and it was fixed....in my first reply theres is always im silly look over there -------------------------------------->>>>>

good luck im off to bed now

I suppose another quick and dirty way to fix that particular problem would be to remap the controls for those games so left is right and right is left. I haven't actually tried any of this, I'm just guessing based on what I know about MAME. It's also possible that if those analog controls are the wrong way round then any other analog controls in the game would also have to be reversed.