My girlfriend is a lazy bitch.

emsley

The deal was I cook and she washes the dishes I dont mind cooking at all I like doing it.

Anyway every-time I go to make a pot of tea there is never a clean pot, or i can not fit a glass into the sink.

Right now there is a pan with old chilli inside it that I put to soak, 2 dirty plates with Chinese on it, and a further two dirty plates with chilli on them.

All the plug sockets where my man shit goes have been over taken by hair straightners and 300 chargers for her laptop and all her other girl shit, there are crisp packets in my bedroom - and her fucking dog takes the odd shit in my house, just last week it threw up in my room and i had to clean the fucking thing again after her shitty effort left my room smelling of bile.

Everytime I mention it she is "getting ready" or "do it when I get back", I can never find a clean fork to eat with, im getting pissed off with it now and Im seriously not going to tell her again.

The dog she never walks on a morning, it always me, and its always me who feeds her dog, she goes to college for 3 hours a few times a week comes home and behaves like she just did a 9 hour shift plastering.

To cap it all off I work my ass of in the sack to please her.

She never takes the rubbish out its always me, i gather up all the crap and bin, maybe i should accidently start throwing her girl shit in there.

My judgement on this:

Her dog her responsibility.

The kitchen cleaned no fucking excuses if its too much for her to disinfect the sides and and wash a handful of pots then what the fuck.

I think a long hard yell is in order here.

Taking the piss guys or what?

A long, hard yell. Or at least, a stern discussion. Personally, I think that the state of the kitchen says a lot about the people who live in the apartment, so people should take extra care in keeping their kitchen clean.

The deal was I cook and she washes the dishes I dont mind cooking at all I like doing it.

Anyway every-time I go to make a pot of tea there is never a clean pot, or i can not fit a glass into the sink.

Right now there is a pan with old chilli inside it that I put to soak, 2 dirty plates with Chinese on it, and a further two dirty plates with chilli on them.

All the plug sockets where my man shit goes have been over taken by hair straightners and 300 chargers for her laptop and all her other girl shit, there are crisp packets in my bedroom - and her fucking dog takes the odd shit in my house, just last week it threw up in my room and i had to clean the fucking thing again after her shitty effort left my room smelling of bile.

Everytime I mention it she is "getting ready" or "do it when I get back", I can never find a clean fork to eat with, im getting pissed off with it now and Im seriously not going to tell her again.

The dog she never walks on a morning, it always me, and its always me who feeds her dog, she goes to college for 3 hours a few times a week comes home and behaves like she just did a 9 hour shift plastering.

To cap it all off I work my ass of in the sack to please her.

She never takes the rubbish out its always me, i gather up all the crap and bin, maybe i should accidently start throwing her girl shit in there.

My judgement on this:

Her dog her responsibility.

The kitchen cleaned no fucking excuses if its too much for her to disinfect the sides and and wash a handful of pots then what the fuck.

I think a long hard yell is in order here.

Taking the piss guys or what?

I know you're being serious and all but this post was extremely hilarious.

How are things with her now?

I split last night, it was her 18th bithday and I wasnt drinking as much as her, she started drinking at about 12.

I came home early cause I was suppsoed to be up for leeds united match, when she came round she was off her rocker and started yelling at me, when I asked her to leave she wouldnt leave, and got violent and verbally aggressive.

I asked her to leave about 4 times and she wouldnt she just kept shouting louder and louder, so I grabbed her and tried to remove her, she clung on to the door with her fucking NAILS!!!

She punched me in the neck about 15 times.

She wouldnt go - so I called the cops, then when she knew the cops were coming she left, when the cops spoke to me i said I did not want her arresting I just wanted her to go, but they noticed my neck was all red - they said we want to listen to the original call and we may have no option but to arrest her. The played the call back threw thier radio and you could her threatening me and yelling.

They took her in the back of a paddy wagon - poor cunt.

I didnt want her arresting but they did.

Fuck her. shouldnt be a crazy chick.

Thank fuck I have bypassed this one.