Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thank you N3oGhost !!!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

SF2MJ

SF2MJ

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 384 posts
Click to view battle stats
I made the mistake of not pressing X to rescan the roms i placed in the roms folder in Kawa-x Plus. That's why they never showed up on the neogeo games list. Now i have CVS Chaos, Rage of dragons, Matremilee,King of fighters 2002, and Metal slug 4 all running properly.
Thank you N3oGhost, Gouki and all the other people involved in the development of this awesome emulator.
Fingers crossed you guys will have Samurai Shodown V up and running soon too. Thanks for all your hard work!!

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
Thanks for the thanks!

lol

Glad to hear your up and gaming!

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Fingers crossed you guys will have Samurai Shodown V up and running soon too. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Possibly, Samsho5 romset will be available before 5 of january.

Edited by Gouki :), 12 December 2003 - 08:25 AM.

deltaquad

deltaquad

• Members
  • 96 posts

I've just modified my own default.xbe to play SVC, SVCPlus, PiM, KoF2002, CTHD2003, MSlug4 & RotD with their original roms & romsets names & without renaming, dobbling or cutting of roms.

It sounds really good!
I'm really interested in your version, Gouki!
Is possible to download it somewhere or is only a private version? :D

Aloha! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users