Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

XBOX ISOS (not a request)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Foxeh

Foxeh

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hi..I just got an xbox..and I Have a few questions..if I were to download an xbox game iso, would I be able to burn it to a cd and put it in the xbox and play? or do I need to patch my xbox? and if I don't have to patch it, do I just burn the.iso file onto the cd or do I need a program to uncompress it? and, if I do have to patch it, where can I get it patched? I live in vancouver, BC, canada. >.<

KooL_AiD

KooL_AiD

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts
Hey whats up. The only way your gonna beable to play burned games on your xbox is to get a Mod Chip.Then you could either burn an iso you got to DVD-r or put in another hard drive and put EVOX on it.Then you can either transfer via your comp. r just copy the game straight to your hard drive.

System Mods Mod Chip site

Xbox Scene Thats where you can get all your info about modding your xbox.Its real easy.

Just hit me up if you need any help.

Foxeh

Foxeh

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users