registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PSP 3000 - Page 2 - PSP and Vita Hacks [/psp] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PSP 3000

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

Oh my god, like, pics please.

Lol, it is STILL the same look. I replaced broken parts only, not modified the outlook.

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
I see, one of my PSPs is teh sucketh, the other isn't, hence my buying a new one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Look like you didn't put any protection for your PSP.

See my PSP Go. I covered it with a layer of "skin", the type that wont leave fingerprints. The skin is transparent so it still leave the sexy design intact. I am planning to do it for my PSP2000 too.

Posted Image

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts

See my PSP Go. I covered it with a layer of "skin", the type that wont leave fingerprints. The skin is transparent so it still leave the sexy design intact. I am planning to do it for my PSP2000 too.

In other words,

See my PSP Go, it's brand new, a lot sleeker, and better than your old PSP systems, you fail. :D

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

In other words,

See my PSP Go, it's brand new, a lot sleeker, and better than your old PSP systems, you fail. :D

Lol, c'mon, even you and i know nothing can beat CFW :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users