registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PSP 3000 - PSP and Vita Hacks [/psp] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PSP 3000

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Trixx_07

Trixx_07

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 117 posts
Just wondering what the best way to hack the psp is to play the most games. i hear Chickhen is crap and has no support for many games.

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

Just wondering what the best way to hack the psp is to play the most games. i hear Chickhen is crap and has no support for many games.

ChickHEN is the only choice for PSP3000, i'm afraid.

Trixx_07

Trixx_07

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 117 posts

ChickHEN is the only choice for PSP3000, i'm afraid.

Yeah and aparently with 6.20 it isnt possible to hack yet anyways there is a few videos on youtube but enough people have posted fake and broke psp so not even going to attempt it. i guess its back to buying games :).

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Buy original!!! :P

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
Why did you buy a 3000 anyway?

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Well, PSP GO is too expensive, PSP2000 is discontinued, so the only choice is PSP3000.

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
Dude uh, I bought a 2000 from Gamestop for $110. That's why I was wondering, and even if Trixx purchased a brand new 2000 the firmware would be too high to downgrade.

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
i dont think you can find a brand new 2000 with v2 mobo so easily. Most of it in the market here is recon models, which i will try to avoid.

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
That's why I look for used PSPs.

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

That's why I look for used PSPs.

Yeah, my PSP 2000 is still with me, have repaired the analog numb, the strip below the start button, and recently, change the LCD screen. Using it for the ISOs <_<

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
Oh my god, like, pics please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users