Final Burn Legends - PCB's

Just wondering,

In final Burn legends if I add a PCB folder to images would it show all PCB's for the game i click on?

When I flick left and right yo get marquee, control panel, cabinet etc...

I have all the PCB's and want to use them...

Any Idea's ????

I am gussing not and some kinda dev work needs doing (see how im picking up the lingo, "dev work") :D lol

But seriously, can i do it?

thanks guys

Just wondering,

In final Burn legends if I add a PCB folder to images would it show all PCB's for the game i click on?

When I flick left and right yo get marquee, control panel, cabinet etc...

I have all the PCB's and want to use them...

Any Idea's ????

I am gussing not and some kinda dev work needs doing (see how im picking up the lingo, "dev work") :D lol

But seriously, can i do it?

thanks guys

i would say that it would have to coded in but you could always put them in the screenshots folder or marquees or whatever.know its not the answer your looking for but its an option.

you could always put them in the screenshots folder or marquees or whatever.

Hmmm I didn't think of that that is a good idea,

I guess if I did have them all and I had to sacrafice 1 it would be the PCB's... But saying that, Titles could or snap could go....

I just thought it would be cool to seem em in there... If I add the folder I can browse the artwork from the menu.

Thanks

I just rememberd, I have some other artwork that could be used.... Instruction cards and Bezels etc... that would be cool too...

if its simple to add "PCB's Bezels, sideart and intsruction cards" to finalburn legends 1.3 would some one do it please... ?

That would be sweet for cab owners... like a histroy lesson for arcade gamers....