registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Are there any PS3 light guns out there? - PS3 Hacks [/ps3] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Are there any PS3 light guns out there?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Californiadad

Californiadad

• Members+
  • 99 posts
I have my PS3 hooked up to my HD projector on a 125" screen, I wanna know if there is a light gun out there that I can use for it.
Thanks

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
There's the Guncon 3.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

There's the Guncon 3.

I don't know if that can be bought separately, but it's bundled with Time Crisis 4.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Yeah you have to buy Time Crisis 4 to get it. The TopGun II says it works on the PS3, but I've read that it doesn't. Or more to the point, that it only works for PS2 games on backwards compatible PS3s. Not sure about that though. Asside from Time Crisis 4, are there any other light gun games even out for the PS3?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Asside from Time Crisis 4, are there any other light gun games even out for the PS3?

My somewhat educated guess is, no there isn't. :/ Which is kind of a shame really - from what I've read, Time Crisis 4 is a major letdown.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
I've seen it, looks like a PS2 game.

echoman

echoman

Hub Admin / Hitman

• Premium Members
  • 184 posts
As a lover of all games that are shooters, let down dosen't even describe the turd TC4 was.

Time Crisis 4 is the only shooter so far on the ps3. Its sucks because I have to pull out the DC to play a quality shooter and thats not even with the guns anymore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users