Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

hot dog storm fba help

* * * * - 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
Click to view battle stats
anyone having issues with hot dog storm freezing in fba-xxx pro? after you put in your quarters it freezes up the box. besides fba legends isnt this supposed to work on fba-alpha or fba-xxx pro correctly?

NEIL222

NEIL222

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 330 posts
Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :)) , so can't say.
Whats wrong with using FBL for that game..?

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts

Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :lol:) , so can't say.

nothing i just dont have fba legends yet on my box. i already have so many arcade emus it feels cluttered up. Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :)

NEIL222

NEIL222

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 330 posts
Hell yeah, definetly the one to use for CPS1,CPS2, Neo Geo, plus the Sega games you mentioned (& others).
That, and it has an awesome GUI that can be easily reskinned to suit your own particular tastes... :lol:
Also lets you play games full speed with filters on (even with 1080, a few games don't, not many!)

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• Ultra Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Hotdog Storm was always broken in FBA-XXX Pro. There was never a way to fix it.

- kenshiro -

- kenshiro -

Proud Fan

• Emulator Author
  • 483 posts
First post in 3 months in the Xbox forum :huh:

Related to Hog storm, IIRC there was an issue in the PC driver when it was implemented in FBA-XXX Pro. It seems to work fine now, on FBA and FBL.

Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :)) , so can't say.

Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :P

Yeah, FBL is more accurate and believe me, i know what i'm talking about. As Neil said , if you wanna have a play with CPS1 - CPS2 - Neogeo - Cave - Psikyo i think it is the best choice. It is actually the only Xbox arcade build who uses the most recent dumps. Who knows, maybe someone will update it soon... :lol: :P

Kiss,

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts

First post in 3 months in the Xbox forum :huh:

Related to Hog storm, IIRC there was an issue in the PC driver when it was implemented in FBA-XXX Pro. It seems to work fine now, on FBA and FBL.

Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :P

Yeah, FBL is more accurate and believe me, i know what i'm talking about. As Neil said , if you wanna have a play with CPS1 - CPS2 - Neogeo - Cave - Psikyo i think it is the best choice. It is actually the only Xbox arcade build who uses the most recent dumps. Who knows, maybe someone will update it soon... :lol: :P

Kiss,

if you update i will send some little people ;)

cba.gy

cba.gy

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 853 posts
  • Interests:Nothing thats legal probably !
Hmmm, sounds interesting doesn't it !

NEIL222

NEIL222

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 330 posts
Sure does..... :lol:

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
maybe kenshiro has something up his sleeve eh? :lol:

iq_132

iq_132

I do stuff people seem to like.

• User Admin
  • 2,298 posts
  • Interests:Developing for open-source emulation projects.

maybe kenshiro has something up his sleeve eh? :)

It's probably a rubber fist. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users