registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> need help with cfw - PSP and Vita Hacks [/psp] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

need help with cfw

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

nurdkrusher

nurdkrusher

Novice

• Members+
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:doom metal, punk rock, drinking, and modding xboxes
bought a psp 1001 wanna hack it
i have some ?????
do i have to use a pandoras battery my co worker has one but i hate the fucker
what exactly is a magic memory stick
please can i get a step by step???

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
1st of all, you need to know what is your firmware currently? If it is FW 6.00 and above, good luck in playing originals. Don't think you can downgrade from 6.00 as of now yet.

Mooney

Mooney

The Stealthy Cheat

• Ultra Members
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:C++, HTML, NDS, PSP, girls, 1emu, 1up, Neo-Cream

bought a psp 1001 wanna hack it
i have some ?????
do i have to use a pandoras battery my co worker has one but i hate the fucker
what exactly is a magic memory stick
please can i get a step by step???

A Magic Memory Stick is the counterpart to the Pandora's Battery. You make a MMS and a PB on a PSP that already has a custom firmware, then you put them both into a PSP that does net yet have a CFW in order to downgrade it to a firmware (usually 1.50) you can easily upgrade to a CFW.

But, depending on your current firmware, all that might not be necessary. There are much less complicated methods of downgrading for older firmwares.

1st of all, you need to know what is your firmware currently? If it is FW 6.00 and above, good luck in playing originals. Don't think you can downgrade from 6.00 as of now yet.

I'm not entirely sure if this is true for the PSP-1000... :lol:
The Half Byte loader was recently released, too, but with minimal homebrew support and don't even think about ISOs yet. Still, there's hope it'll lead to a downgrader or some such.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
If you only had CFW 5.03, you don't need a pandora battery. http://forums.afterd...view.cfm/781188

nurdkrusher

nurdkrusher

Novice

• Members+
  • 36 posts

If you only had CFW 5.03, you don't need a pandora battery. http://forums.afterd...view.cfm/781188

I have fw 6.20

nurdkrusher

nurdkrusher

Novice

• Members+
  • 36 posts
So I went and bought a pandoras battery and mms from pandorasales.com. Has anybody here had any experience with these guys?????

powermax

powermax

• Members+
  • 76 posts
Sorry but firmware 4.20 and above means you must need Pandora battery to hack it....

alukado

alukado

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
I just bought a PSP3000 at 6.01 , I should check the hack related info before placing an order .

:lol:

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything

I just bought a PSP3000 at 6.01 , I should check the hack related info before placing an order .

:)

You can still run homebrew, just no CFW/ISOs.

http://wololo.net/wagic/hbl/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users