Japanese PSN account

NeoBomb

So I signed up for a Japanese PSN account. . and not knowing Japanese or what the Japanese names are for American/euro games I was wondering if anyone would recommend any Demo's or other free stuff from the Japanese PSN store that is not available elsewhere??

let me know!

So I signed up for a Japanese PSN account. . and not knowing Japanese or what the Japanese names are for American/euro games I was wondering if anyone would recommend any Demo's or other free stuff from the Japanese PSN store that is not available elsewhere??

let me know!

Errr, why don't you just register a US or EU PSN then?

here's a japanese exclusive for you

Giant Racoon Balls.

Yeah, I guess I should explain it more.

I am wondering if there are any Japanese exclusive Demo's/Free content that anyone would recommend??

Unless you are into moe games or stuffs that are bordering to hentai, i think you are better off with a US or an EU account. Or unless you are planning to invest in Japanese games.

Yeah, I guess I should explain it more.

I am wondering if there are any Japanese exclusive Demo's/Free content that anyone would recommend??

Unless you are into moe games or stuffs that are bordering to hentai, i think you are better off with a US or an EU account. Or unless you are planning to invest in Japanese games.

If a game was good enough I might want to pick it up...

Are there things on the EU PSN that aren't on the US PSN?

Are there things on the EU PSN that aren't on the US PSN?

I don't think so. It's usually the other way around, or most commonly, some months worth of a wait before the same stuff is released in the EU PSN.

I also doubt that the japanese PSN has stuff that borders on hentai. Moe, sure.