Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gens on Windows Vista?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,817 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Click to view battle stats

Doesn't look like you can do that with Kega. It would be better I agree.

Yeah, Fusion doesn't have an option to specify individual ROM paths. Well, you can always contact the developers and ask for such a feature.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• Ultra Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
I've started using Maximus Arcade as a frontend for all my emulators on the PC so I don't really need the feature myself.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• Ultra Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
I was just playing around with Kega, and it turns out it does actually remember the last folder you loaded a rom from for each system. You don't type in individual rom paths, it just remembers the folders you load from. So long as you have your roms in four different folders, one for each system, just load one game from each system from the folder you want it to remember and the next time it will bring you to the same folder. This is the case for the latest version, 3.63 at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users