Uh should i get street fighter 4 or wait for "super?"

emsley

The game is cheap as chips I found it for like 8 pound on the collectors edition - man its gonna feel so sweet getting that sucker running through a pad, i had it on PC but never got round to finding a pad.

Or should I just wait for super street fighter?

It's a great game, you could have alot of fun and practice before the next one comes out. If you have it on PC though I'd say just wait for teh next version. can't you use the PS3 pad on PS3?

http://www.iraqigeek.com/winsixaxis/ DO NOT USE BAG OF DEATH!!!!!

I tried a "populor" one - did not work - then I treid that one that ll new dancing and singing PS3 pad in your PC app -

It just fucking blue screened my machine within an inch of a restart even got a motherboard beep - system restore appears to have "fixed" whatever had happened.

That Iraqi-geek can keep his dumb ass flaky fucking stupid shitty application infact if i ever meet him im gonna stick a memory pen with his application up his ass along with a PS3 SIXAXIS PAD!!!!

Dumbass - installing something does not "float" your system to death after carefully following the instructions.

Dumb fuck.

In other words I cant get it working... :)

Word has it that there's even more additional extra for those who already own the original Street Fighter IV. We'll see.

Not sure whether you need the physical disc or not. I would assume they will check your savefiles since this is the concept they used in most PSP games. I think it can be applicable on the PS3 as well.

From the grapevines, it gives you unlockable 3rd costumes or something. The costume DLC you purchased for SFIV will be usable in SSFIV as well.

I sold off my SFIV becos of this :P