xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You have just shown yourself for what you really are bp...nice thread for the

those unaware of your unbelievable behaviour to read. <_<

No point in writing a big piece here, you can't read very well anyway.

Look what you have done to the scene you fucking loser.

There, thats only a few lines, you should be able to handle that.

Sorry to lose you in the Xbox scene nes, real tragedy that. :lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed the scene thats awsome work <_< people can see im a real barstard.....no good swine. CoinOPS is a total disaster stay away guys it took the scene down...... honestly I think you are a ungratefull premaddona get some balls and do something yourself if you want it done

blamming others for your lack of skill in doing stuff yourself only makes me pity you if you actually admitted you didnt know shit it would help instead of telling me how things are in CoinOPS....get off your arse and help yourself out

I allready know what your knoweldge and help levels, all you can do is blame blame blame cause someone chooses to leave you out in the cold cause he thinks you are not worth supporting as you are know it alls with no skills

I dont even need to hang around to see it I allready know you cant do shit apart from winge and complain........so I think your losers hoping on my back as your threads get maybe a couple of people look at them then die...why is this ill give you a clue, your clueless and have no skills to actually help people out...it so obvious to even a retard

And yes im sick of babing you guys....mummies had enough its time to get into the real world...tuff love is needed not softly softly that wont work with spoilt brats

maybe if I leave the babies alone they will die :lol: and not learn to feed themselves

OK guys its up to you...ive put a vote

Do you want SHOWCASE 2(2x as big as showcase one with better quality) if its gets to 10 votes we have a winner

....if the vote is no it will save me bandwidth...

So should I release SHOWCASE 2 or should R4 be the last of it all

we should show who votes for what

Peace its in your hands you can stop it nowI dont care one way or the other but ill stick by it 100 percent

**** First Vote is me...I voted Yes ****

Vote 2 by Silk Worm.....Yes

pussy <_< cba the pussy wouldnt vote whats up with that dont you have any balls....lay them on the line make a stand you allways do other times

I hate know it all pussies ( I knew he would chicken out) id like to see them all in here and vote no and then I can pack up bags and go home

Vote 3 (xbox) ... YES

just vote you pussy............... I hate pussy know it all talkers...dont you have any balls its crunch time cba....grow a set

I love dancing with you and all cba...but its time to put out or we can just be friends...you have teased me for so long...

get all your other status x haters in here vote no and we can go home....really soon

The thing is, you won't leave. We've been asking for ages and you won't.

With no-one to talk to BP is a lonely boy. Did you not get enough attention as a toddler

or was it a case of too much of the wrong kind of attention ? Were you abused ?

If i thought voting would get rid of you, i would. If you remember i spotted you as a bad egg a long time

ago and wasn't afraid to say so even though you threatened the community with leaving. I was willing

to put that on the line to voice my opinion and expose you for what you are.

As i always say "you know im right"

Wouldn't taking a new product like Windows 7, bolting on a new front end, then calling it Windows 8 cbagy version,

cause a lot of people to download it ? Yes it would. Then i could claim how popular my app was. That's all you've been doing the last 2 years. As i've said before your a fraud. The "cut 'n' paste king".

vote and see pussy :)cba your a total clown with no balls bring in those back stabbers you call friends and shut it down.... if I return say haha I knew it

but for once carry out something instead of talk...its so cheap and easy and your master of all talk no action...that to me is a coward

it will make me laugh to see people try and cut and pasting in ffightb as its not as simple as that(for iq its childs play but for no knowedlge people it probably will never happen)

cba Vote no