KOF2003 - The Way of Emulation??

Hi...this topic are not to temp about the asking roms and something else like that...

I'm just asking opinion "what do you think about the possibility of emulation"

Well..i don't have basic knowledge about emulation, i'm just a simple user not

some profesional emuguys like The Guru, Pete.... :P

From i heard is KOF2K3 using Atomiswave engine, and from the screenshots i saw

gladly the char sprites is the same as MVS not Guilty Gear but more detailed and the scale is looks taller and background stage are lookslike most similiar quality with Guilty Gear!! Much better than 2K1,2K2 and SVC.

So...what do you think about KOF2K3 [hardware] emulation? Just technical opinion..that's it

its possible. I've already seen screen shots, and its really no big deal and it looks like its still running on the old neogeo hardware still. The only thing different is that its a tag team game, thats it. One thing I like about it is that it has as good graphics as Kof2000, unlike 2001 and 2002 that flocked up the series with their graphics(though 2002 is good to play competetively, so..sometimes ya gotta practice)

and please dude, ppl are getting over SvC and its suckiness ok, so please don't make it a big deal which may result in the game sucking(to all of you)

I think KOF 2002 graphic was pretty good even though I agree that 2001 wasn't very clean. There isn't much difference between 2000 and 2002 in terms of graphics in my opinion (I don't really understand why you say 2002 had bad graphics).

For the possibility of emulation, I don't really know as I am also not really knowledgable with emulation stuff. Hopefully it will! :o

Edited by Genesis