Hardest Characters to Beat?

Diso

I must have spent a long time trying to beat EvilKen and EvilRyu. I finally beat Evil Ken with Rock Howard somehow by just kept countering his attacks and supering him :P. Evil Ryu's still a pain in the butt though :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Heh try Psycho Shredder or Brolly.

They are rediculously cheap.

But I assume that Omega Tom Hanks by Shinryoga would be the hardest to beat.

Because he's impossible to beat. He has no hitboxes and the F1 button won't even kill him :)

Psycho Shredder or Brolly are not rediculously cheap. They were made to be very powerful, as a challenge to see who can make the most powerful character. Yet they are still bound by certain rules and yes they are beatable. Let me put it in DBZ term, think Super Bu and SSJ4 Goku.

Omega Tom Hanks is an april fool joke and is not in the same league as Psycho Shredder or Brolly. Because Omega Tom Hanks is not bound by the same rules that Psycho Shredder or Brolly is bound by. Although Omega Tom Hanks was made to be unbeatable the fact is that he is beatable. But to beat him you will have to understand the codes that was used to make him. To make it short Omega Tom Hanks can be kill by the F1 button.

Psycho Shredder or Brolly are not rediculously cheap. They were made to be very powerful, as a challenge to see who can make the most powerful character. Yet they are still bound by certain rules and yes they are beatable. Let me put it in DBZ term, think Super Bu and SSJ4 Goku.

Omega Tom Hanks is an april fool joke and is not in the same league as Psycho Shredder or Brolly. Because Omega Tom Hanks is not bound by the same rules that Psycho Shredder or Brolly is bound by. Although Omega Tom Hanks was made to be unbeatable the fact is that he is beatable. But to beat him you will have to understand the codes that was used to make him. To make it short Omega Tom Hanks can be kill by the F1 button.

This is coming from the guys that made Psycho Shredder.

Well...Broli, Dark Capt. Kidd, Psycho Shredder, Evil Ken & Ryu. There are others but I havn't been able to play Mugen since I have the wrong video card.

Psycho Shredder or Brolly are not rediculously cheap. They were made to be very powerful, as a challenge to see who can make the most powerful character.
Perhaps I should have rephrased it to just they are extremely hard. They are confined to rules I know, but if you use a normal character they seem quite cheap due to there large life and full screen super moves. And but of course I remember OTHanks was an april fools joke. Although I thought NeoAnkh updated him so that the F1 button would not kill him after it was brought up in the release.

But on the subject of Psycho Shredder and Brolly... I suppose you can think of them as being a part of there own game. A toughest fighters game. So if you take them out of "there game" they would seem cheap compared to most other characters.

Ala DBZ terms... Raditz deciding to go up against Majin Buu.

Edited by The TeamPlayer

• 2 weeks later...

heh i can name several characters who can take on evil ken an ryu quite easily Broli an Shredder too. Zero Hotaru, Aragon,Elque an Dark Athena 2nd should beat them. Master Geese could take Evil Ken an Evil ryu on at the same time easily.There r 2 more i can name but they r as rare as they come.

Edited by bandit revolver

I must have spent a long time trying to beat EvilKen and EvilRyu. I finally beat Evil Ken with Rock Howard somehow by just kept countering his attacks and supering him :). Evil Ryu's still a pain in the butt though :D

That's the way to go, with Rock Howard.

You can use a similar strategy with evil ryu, except when he attacks when you haven't used your counter move, use his elbow smash in the middle of Ryu's attack and it will work as a counter.

However there are times when I find Aoao's Ky alot harder than others mentioned here, maybe his AI fighting style is just too different from that of my own.

EDIT: OMG, TDS, you're here?!

Edited by Climhazzard