What do you think about Michael Jackson?

akira

I tell what i think:

M.J. is a very distured little boy...as a young boy, he loved Disney...absolutley loved it..and his favorite was Peter Pan (in fact, him and Jane Fonda were going to make a Peter Pan movie). He is a child...a child that does not understand that he is an adult and he can't just have children sleep in the same bed with him. He cares ALOT for children..but M.j. is sick...in the head..not with children. Also..the people suing him right now for molesting their child, had also sued J.C. Penny once for the same crime (but it wasn't M.j.) And also, why, if these parents are fully knowing about M.J's mental stability, are letting their child sleep in the same bed with him? FULLY KNOWING THIS? I believe the parents should be arrested, or punished in some way for having their head up their ass!

MY CONCLUSION:

Michael Jackson is not a child molestor...just mentally unstable, and should get some counciling..he is a child...and as a child...he is stubborn, and cannot take full responcibility of himself, and if he can't do that...then he certainly can't take care eof his children.

Let me add in a very personal opinion:

Really...MJ is a frail little wimp...and IF he had attempted to molest the kid...the kid is 13 YEARS OLD! 13 year old, Micheal Jackson...who would win, hm?

Edited by GameCop

This post has been done a long time ago but it ties in with recent events so what the hey...my thoughts are...

Meh! Who Cares!?

The truth is, we probably all knew this was coming up and the parents were stupid to let their kids go in a grown mans house but ehh...MJ is running out of money for bail and it will all come to an end :/

I tell what i think:

M.J. is a very distured little boy...as a young boy, he loved Disney...absolutley loved it..and his favorite was Peter Pan (in fact, him and Jane Fonda were going to make a Peter Pan movie). He is a child...a child that does not understand that he is an adult and he can't just have children sleep in the same bed with him. He cares ALOT for children..but M.j. is sick...in the head..not with children. Also..the people suing him right now for molesting their child, had also sued J.C. Penny once for the same crime (but it wasn't M.j.) And also, why, if these parents are fully knowing about M.J's mental stability, are letting their child sleep in the same bed with him? FULLY KNOWING THIS? I believe the parents should be arrested, or punished in some way for having their head up their ass!

MY CONCLUSION:

Michael Jackson is not a child molestor...just mentally unstable, and should get some counciling..he is a child...and as a child...he is stubborn, and cannot take full responcibility of himself, and if he can't do that...then he certainly can't take care eof his children.

I'm going to agree with you on this one, I think he is just Crazy in the head...

Answer Is:

YES!

Micheal Jackson's A Big,Big,Molester.

:P and you would know it because you have seen his.....

:P wait a minute, I must stop being evil, I can't say that. In all seriousness I don't believe he is a child molester, a disturbed mind he may have and twisted in the ways of the force may be is he... and help must he get.

Kid: Hey mommy im going to stay over at MJ house!

Mommy: MJ Eh? Well ok just be carefull.

Kid: Sure thing Mommy i am of to never land! wooooOOOOooo!

The morale to this play...

Parents who let there kids saty over at MJ place in truth are walking a fine line, and wile not disevering every thing they get the very nearly do, get every thing they diserve.

[and maybe thats what some want $$$$$$]

my thoughts exactly...when i forst heard that the parents had already sued JC Penny for the exact same crime they accused of MJ...the tables began to turn ever so slightly...he will not get convicted...but i belive they should ake this oppertunity to get him some help of some kind or another.

I feel sorry for him.

I don't think he is a molestor but I think he has severe mental problems. He also doesn't have any good family or friends who can tell him what an idiot he is being. He is surrounded by "yes men" and other loonies who want him for his money.

From what I've heard about that kid, it's not the first time he has accused someone of abusing him. I feel sorry for the boy as he has cancer, but if he IS lying and his parents put him up to this then they deserve to be flogged and beaten.