registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> You think I can get away with a keyboard for some snes games? - NES & SNES Emulators [/pc/nes+snes] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

You think I can get away with a keyboard for some snes games?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
The only bit of emulation I got at the moment on my entire PC is the metal slug collection.
I keep meaning to buy a 360 pad but money is tighter than a nuns crotch at the moment.
I wanted to play turtles in time and maybe even ZELDA again I think i could get away with it what do you think?

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Why not? That's what arrow keys are for.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
Pretty much works - cant play street fighter though or maybe I can but think it will be retarded.
Just going to fire up alien 3! lets see if it stil sucks as much as i remember!

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.
Yea dude definitaly. Unless your Axl, the only games you shouldn't be able to play with your keyboard are fighting games.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Or anything else that makes proper use of 8 way direction.

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• Ultra Members
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
Slower paced stuff works best. Like all those jrpgs. My son Plays sonic and Mario games with the keyboard no problem.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
^ Din't know you had a son Inkster.
Yeah last night I rocked out on batman returns and got to level 4 before I used all my continues up haha!
Got to the technodrome level on turtles in time
I really wanna play Un squadron again that game still kicks ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users