Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rudra no Hihou...For SNES

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Click to view battle stats
I have the translation patch, among other things, such as a guide to how to play it availible here

http://www.geocities...dog/rudra-e.zip

its a great RPG that i have been playing i think you all will like it

Im going to assume you all know how to patch SNES roms but if you dont let me know and i will help you out or just send you the patched rom.

sorry i didnt just upload the already patched file, i will do that soon and then post a link to that....so if you want it now and you know how to patch go ahead, but if you want a patched version just be patient...

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Well here ya go!!! The patched ROM!!! Its a ZIP file so make sure to have WinZIP or PicoZIP or WinRAR or Whatever you use installed...

-Link removed. Read board rules. -

This is a very good RPG and i suggest you all get it i love it :)

download the above file even if you just get this rom because it includes a usefull guid on how to play!!

sorry it took so long for me to do this but its done now and thats all that matters right? (or at least i hope anyway hehe)

Edited by Agozer, 24 August 2005 - 05:54 PM.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
sorry about the dead links, go here http://www.geocities.../Downloads.html for teh downloads page where they work, sorry for any inconvienience

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Rudora no Hihou/Treasure of the Rudras is quite hard for an RPG... :rolleyes: Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
yea, if you go to www.geocities.com/shibathedog (my directory) and download Rudra-e.zip its the patch, which includes a nice guide, teh first part doesnt spoil anything just teaches you basics on how to play, the second part is a walkthrough i think, very usefulll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users