Real Nigga Speaks on African-Americans And Africa

:P

I loved how he just went on and on with his examples. That was pretty funny.

What most African Americans don't understand is how it all began. They're so ready to throw the race card and get all defiant when they don't know exactly what happened. The white folks just didn't go over there and throw them in boats. They manipulated them just like they did the Native Americans. They lied and offered payment for people in their villages. They elders took the payment out of innocence and ignorance and we all know the result of it.

Lyrics:

I Go Chop Your Dollar

I don suffer no be small

Upon say I get sense

Poverty no good at all, no

Na im make I join this business

419 no be thief, its just a game

Everybody dey play am

if anybody fall mugu, ha! my brother I go chop am

Chorus

National Airport na me get am

National Stadium na me build am

President na my sister brother

You be the mugu, I be the master

Oyinbo I go chop your dollar, I go take your money dissapear

419 is just a game, you are the loser I am the winner

The refinery na me get am,

The contract, na you I go give am

But you go pay me small money make I bring am

you be the mugu, I be the master… na me be the master ooo!!!!

When Oyinbo play wayo, them go say na new style

When country man do im own, them go de shout bring am, kill am, die!

Oyinbo people greedy, I say them greedy

I don see them tire thats why when them fall enter my trap o!

I dey show them fire

Man, them old "my witchdoctor said he was gonna cure my AIDs" ass niggas..

LOL

My fave: Man them old 'I sure wish we had a KFC in our village' ass niggas.

The white folks just didn't go over there and throw them in boats. They manipulated them just like they did the Native Americans. They lied and offered payment for people in their villages. They elders took the payment out of innocence and ignorance and we all know the result of it.

I don't know... I'm not saying that didn't happen, but payment for people... isn't right. They were being used as slaves by Egyptians and all the other super powers back in Bible times... so slavery wasn't something they didn't know about. Perhaps... perhaps they saw a way out from their poverty. Although... I don't know the state of things for tribals and the like back then.

Well people with power have a silver tongue. White, Egyptian, whatever. White folk weren't the only ones. Those with power often use the masses for their own gain. Look at "Royalty" from way back. Ohhh man I can branch out and continue this for ever linking all the douche bags together. So I'll stop.

The white folks just didn't go over there and throw them in boats. They manipulated them just like they did the Native Americans. They lied and offered payment for people in their villages. They elders took the payment out of innocence and ignorance and we all know the result of it.

I don't know... I'm not saying that didn't happen, but payment for people... isn't right. They were being used as slaves by Egyptians and all the other super powers back in Bible times... so slavery wasn't something they didn't know about. Perhaps... perhaps they saw a way out from their poverty. Although... I don't know the state of things for tribals and the like back then.

Well people with power have a silver tongue. White, Egyptian, whatever. White folk weren't the only ones. Those with power often use the masses for their own gain. Look at "Royalty" from way back. Ohhh man I can branch out and continue this for ever linking all the douche bags together. So I'll stop.

Egypt used A LOT of people and races as slaves back then. I'm talking about more modern times.

Unfortunately, if those people weren't douche bags, they wouldn't have made history.

Yes Egyptians had slaves but its contested how they were treated. The pyramids were built by slaves and we're all accustomed to depictions of slave-drivers thrashing unfortunate slaves with the whip to build the giant crypts for their Pharaohs but in recent studies its believed these slaves weren't mistreated and were actually payed with quality food and living quarters with their families nearby, while also working in shifts and having down-time so what happened to African-Americans in the early era of America's history isn't exactly parallel. The Romans too had slaves but they were largely worked for being indebted to payments or taxes not met and did so to pay-off their fees.

It's only when the mistreatment of slaves occurs that the system fails. A good example would be the caste system in India which still exists. You have your various social status groups that you are literally born into but as a society, they value in recognizing the importance of relying on each group as a whole from the highest to lowest caste and they do not believe in the mistreatment of people, though their caste defines servitude.

Basically, shouldn't have abused our slaves.