THe Conduit!

Shoma

Yes its being said!

The graphical handicapped Conduit is a siad to be the BEST FPS on Wii. NOw here's the problem, thats not a hard thing to do considering Wii's constant "screw you" to hardcore M playing gamers!

But not only is the controls siad to be remarkbily more precise than most games( You precise like how ALL the games SHOULD HAVE BEEN!?!?!?) and even thought the plot line is nothing that hasnt been done before, its certainly has a friggin strong story! Not only that, but it has a huge multiplayer!

BUt talky is cheapy, Im sure someone here already has it, so any varification on these silly notives, plaease let me know!

People, you just may be looking at the new "GAME" for the moment now, so you may have to blow off your dust on your wii!

Xplay will review tomoorw but im gonna try to get my hands on it first!

Can't wait to get it on my dirty hands.

I don't get it, why all games have to be graphical heavy to be fun, I have a lot more fun on Wii games, than I had on most of my PS3 games.

And yes, it has a superb, nearly HD gfx as I've seen till yet.

The reviews say, the multiplayer is gorgeous, the gfx aswell, the leveldesing is sometimes repetive, but not that bad, singleplayer is good, but short...

It's a definitive must buy for me, already preordered! :nosweat:

I think I heard of this game, I might pick it up if I ever get the money. I have little money to work with now that I have to pay back a college loan, I should of never failed my classes and got thrown out. :nosweat:

Game is actually real FPS for Wii with decent gameplay and cool graphics, it worth buying

So whats the game play like though?

It's an FPS with some Waggle-Controls (For you to melee with your weapon, you have to strike with either the Wiimote or nunchuck).