Rocko's Modern Life

akira

How gay was it of Nickelodeon to take away Rocko?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i remember that cartoonie. :ph34r: it wasnt half bad, back in the day. i had no idea they still ran it up until recently. :blink: maybe cause i dont watch tv... idunno. i remember my friend wearing a rocko shirt, one day, back in high school. we all threw him in a garbage can. he never wore it again, after that. :ph34r:

Meh. They hafta add in new cartoons and practically throw away the old ones. Bleh! I remember that show, but I got bored and started to watch other things...So the most you can do is write an email to them :/

hmmm i think it's so "BI-SEXUAL" how they got rid of rocko's modern life :o

Oooh I used to watch that cartoon all the time, back in the old days when I was younger, I tune in to it everyday.. the cartoon rawks !! I think i have seen all the episodes.. even the holiday edition ones ;) anyway, they cut it off since they have the cartoons as replacement, ones i missed: Doug's (not the new series :)), Ren and Stimpy, and a few more.

anyway. i guess it is sort of gay they cut off a classic on nickleodean :(

(LOL @ ME's story :o )

Oooh I used to watch that cartoon all the time, back in the old days when I was younger, I tune in to it everyday.. the cartoon rawks !! I think i have seen all the episodes.. even the holiday edition ones  ;)  anyway, they cut it off since they have the cartoons as replacement, ones i missed: Doug's (not the new series :)), Ren and Stimpy, and a few more.

anyway. i guess it is sort of gay they cut off a classic on nickleodean  :(

(LOL @ ME's story :o )

dude, nicktoons T.V on digital cable always shows all that old crap. I used to watch it all too. but then it got booring

but who the HELL wants to watch their damn 3 hour block of Rugrats, EVERY flockING DAY!? pardon my French, but...I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE SAME DAMN CARTOON, THAT DIDN'T SUCK, UNTIL IT DECIDED TO MAKE A MOVIE..and then have Dil..and then have the French girl, which is twice as dumb...it makes my blood boil just thinking aobut it...NO CARTOON DEPREVATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

but who the HELL wants to watch their damn 3 hour block of Rugrats, EVERY flockING DAY!? pardon my French, but...I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE SAME DAMN CARTOON, THAT DIDN'T SUCK, UNTIL IT DECIDED TO MAKE A MOVIE..and then have Dil..and then have the French girl, which is twice as dumb...it makes my blood boil just thinking aobut it...NO CARTOON DEPREVATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

sigh calm down B)

If you don't give whatever u want about what...3 hours of Rugrats....then just turn the channel off and do something else. You dont have to watch that 3 hours of Rugrats at all. Of course Rugrats would go into a movie and all that other stuff because it wants to improve and get new viewers :P

Otherwise, if you want Rocko's Modern Life so much, go download it from Direct connect. Theres nothing in our power that we can do to make Nickelodian or w/e change its mind :P