registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> last 8 and top poster - Suggestions Box [/feedback] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

last 8 and top poster

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts
  • Interests:Many many things.
Makin' sure it's not forgotten. Those are practically necessities. No rush men... just hopin' it's not gone for good.

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• Ultra Members
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
those are the only add-ons that I miss.
the top poster is essential to seeing which one of us late nighters will reign each day :lol:

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Please read the official news post regarding the upgrade and things to come...
http://www.1emulatio...showtopic=30609

Hera

Hera

Tapdancing on reproductive organs since 1984.

• Premium Members
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:Obviously video games, I love art and various forms of expression, music, movies, reading, writing, history, the 80's, anything paranormal, comedy central, beaches, stars, photography, colors, ice cream, roller coasters, roller skating (when I'm not killing myself on them), clouds, science, geography and various hobbies & tastes.

Makin' sure it's not forgotten. Those are practically necessities. No rush men... just hopin' it's not gone for good.

You just want everyone to see your pretty face when they go into the forums. :D

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Why not make it last 10 posts when it comes back? Whenever that is. It's a much more pleasing number.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
I was just going to make a post about this, didn't we used to have one of those? I don't really care about the top poster thing either way I guess but we should have a last 10 or even 20. I know it sounds like a lot, but I vote top 20. (Just make the font/formatting small and it won't take up a ton of room) 10 is nice but it's not enough if you want to keep up with every forum on the board. Hey maybe you could even change it with an option.

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• Ultra Members
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
we rarely have more then 4 or 5 active topics a day. =\

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
That doesn't seem to be true this last week. Sure it's only around 10 or so people talking, but in quite a few topics.

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
The last 10 seems ok, 20 seems like way to much. There's always the My Assistant at the top to see the last 10 or so new posts now.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
It seems like too much until you have it, I started actually looking at some of the forums on certain torrent sites and the ones with 20 are way easier to keep track of. Even if the bottom few stay the same for awhile you can keep up with the whole forum on one page and avoid accidental topic resurrections.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users