BannerBomb

Robert

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, no need for a specific game to get it going huh? I'll finally mod my wii.

will this allow backups or only homebrew?

EDIT: never mind found my answer. looks like I have a project this weekend!

It was created to replace the Twilight Hack, which does not work on System Menu 4.0

Hmm, I just bought a brand new Wii a month or two ago that came with system menu/firmware 4.0, and was successfully able to enable my Wii for homebrew with the Twilight hack and successfully downgrade to 3.2.

I have some reading to do.

Things to attempt to do with this.

Play some Wii games that desperatly need playing (Madworld, House of the Dead, etc...).

I wonder if you can inject a different ROM into a already downloaded one, and set off the emulator to run the new one? If you can do that then I know I'm downloading a bunch of N64 Rom's and SNES ones. Same goes for NES.

That's pretty much it, I'm interested in playing the games, not doing anything technical programy like.

well I installed it, and the homebrew channel, along with some other things we can't talk about here. currently waiting on some backups to be "backed up" so I can test.

Has anyone heard about the USB Loader that is able to run games at a stable framerate from an external HDD?

It's got me excited, the GUI is sexy too.

last I'd heard about that it had a bad framerate. did they get it running at correct framerates now?

and to any Mod I put together a little package of the needed files. is it ok to post it here or in spam perhaps? :)

Has anyone heard about the USB Loader that is able to run games at a stable framerate from an external HDD?

It's got me excited, the GUI is sexy too.

last I'd heard about that it had a bad framerate. did they get it running at correct framerates now?

and to any Mod I put together a little package of the needed files. is it ok to post it here or in spam perhaps? :)

I haven't heard anything about an unstable framerate myself.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I could be wrong.