MUGEN?

-VIOLENCE-

i know this is a terrible thing to do but i download some sprite packs from some websites just to see how it will look like in my mugen and i noticed that there are all kinds of files inside like ACT and and stuff like that...

act comes after PAL file right??

is there a way to quickly just put in one of my animations of K just to see if it will work? even if it's just one kick or whatever lol

THANKS ALOT TEAM PLAYER! :o

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not terrible. Download as many characters as you like. Most creators start off creating by editing other people's work.

Just use it to learn at home then you can create a character yourself and release it. Or you can even ask other creators for permission to use sprites, coding, etc.

And yes you can put an animation into a character easily. But you'll have to read a bit on what all makes it do what. You have to tell Mugen every little thing you want it to do.

i mean characyer edition is more difficult than i knoew and i knew it was difficult, i had to format m pc due to problems if you were so gentle to send me how to contact you again i would apreciate itm btw i am editing yu yu hakusho sprtites as i told you team player, i don´t have an irl but if you get in touch i will show you my progress

i can´t roght noew but i you get in touch with me i can send you a ew pics

I got this program called PAL editer, and when i open the PAL file a colour wheel pops up this is used to change the colours of the character right?

Taking screen shots of stages, do I have to walk and take pictures of the entire animation of the stage from left to right? Or can i just take pictures of regions of the stage?

Thanks a lot TEAM PLAYER! :(

For ripping stages you could just walk back and forth and rip them by layer (if they have layers.

To get the tops of the stages riped you have 2 choices. The toughest is get a character that jumps really high and snap the tops like that. This method generally sux.

The best way to do it is to rip stages with Nebula. With Nebula you can move the screen up or down in capcom games and SNK games.

I think that is what the wheel is for I never used Pal editor.

Edited by The TeamPlayer

Oh okay, you said..

"For ripping stages you could just walk back and forth and rip them by layer (if they have layers."

that pretty much means i have to disable all the characters and stuff and then slowly walk forwards and snap pictures of each layer right?

lol, thanks again team player you're the best :(