Samurai Showdown...whats the Dif?

Cominus

dont get your panties in a twist. basically, the only differance is more, and, or, different characters. ofcourse, the graphics improve a bit as you look at one, from the next, and so on, but its not that big of an improvment.

• 3 weeks later...

differences besides graphics and gameplay?

nah, not much else, i think~ characters come and go. animation improves... but i guess that falls into "graphics".

oh, i know. the rom sizes increase with each succession (except SSV... not released yet so i don't know... some spanish/italian sites say around 40MB... so i guess i'm right). but i don't think that's what you're looking for, as far as "differences" go. hehehe~

i think it would be very taxing to answer in detail. graphics and gameplay matter most to a gamer anyway. other differences are pretty much transparent (to me at least).

dammit, hurry up and dump SSV!

(sorry to wake old posts but i was scavenging for SSV info... and couldn't help myself. my apologies~)

You obviously don't know your fighting games if you can't guess the differences between the games. B) what do you want to here? things you don't understand like Chivalry and Treachery. Just play them and found out for yourself.... And learn how to spell SHODOWN.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

You're the one that can't tell the difference between a good fighting game and counting tiles on the floor. :) adn you guys need to shut up about samurai showdown 5, because if you dont even know a dang thing about 1-4 then you just need to go somewhere else, and i did check them out, and i know the difference now so thank you very not B):):(:)