Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Samurai Showdown...whats the Dif?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Click to view battle stats
:P Whats the difference between all the samurai showdowns, is there any specifics besides better graphics or game play? LIke every kinf of fighters is a little different from the last :D :(

dereksdontrun

dereksdontrun

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
nah. Id say the only one you really need is 4. As far as i can tell the series just get better as they go along.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
you guys should try beating the games at one time or another. Then maybe you'd know whats going on

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
No body knows the dif????? :ph34r:, Does nobody like this game? I can tell you the diff between all the KOF and Street fighters. :blink: :ph34r:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
dont get your panties in a twist. basically, the only differance is more, and, or, different characters. ofcourse, the graphics improve a bit as you look at one, from the next, and so on, but its not that big of an improvment.

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
difference or not...i like samurai showdown...i can't wait till part 5 comes out

vxneko

vxneko

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
differences besides graphics and gameplay?

nah, not much else, i think~ characters come and go. animation improves... but i guess that falls into "graphics".

oh, i know. the rom sizes increase with each succession (except SSV... not released yet so i don't know... some spanish/italian sites say around 40MB... so i guess i'm right). but i don't think that's what you're looking for, as far as "differences" go. hehehe~

i think it would be very taxing to answer in detail. graphics and gameplay matter most to a gamer anyway. other differences are pretty much transparent (to me at least).

dammit, hurry up and dump SSV!

(sorry to wake old posts but i was scavenging for SSV info... and couldn't help myself. my apologies~)

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
You obviously don't know your fighting games if you can't guess the differences between the games. B) what do you want to here? things you don't understand like Chivalry and Treachery. Just play them and found out for yourself.... And learn how to spell SHODOWN.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku, 18 December 2003 - 01:52 PM.

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
You're the one that can't tell the difference between a good fighting game and counting tiles on the floor. :) adn you guys need to shut up about samurai showdown 5, because if you dont even know a dang thing about 1-4 then you just need to go somewhere else, and i did check them out, and i know the difference now so thank you very not B) :) :( :)

obsol33t

obsol33t

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
the game vary extremely. moves are taken away/modified significantly each time. 4 has that 14 hit combo ownage thing and all.

i need 5......

lacien

lacien

• Members+
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:the usual
*nods* Graphics and gameplay matter most. I guess the old saying applies here, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Edited by lacien, 25 December 2003 - 09:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users