Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreamcast!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

The TeamPlayer

The TeamPlayer

The Dreamslayer

• Premium Members
  • 333 posts
Click to view battle stats
I bought mine for 200 BUCKS w00t!!! :( But it is still my favorite console. Until SNKP hits the PS2 with all there upcoming releases. Now all I need is some SF3, SFAlpha, and some PowerStone and PS2 is the new champion.

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Poor Sega, they shouldn't have gone out of business :P People love Dreamcast :( I think there timing with releasing it was bad, but its a great company. Great games.

Max

Max

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
Mine was used too but it works flawlessly and thats all that matters :P.

Rag: you don't need a chip but you do need a boot disc (free and easy to find on the net) if the game you downloaded isn't a self-boot, if it is then just use it like you would an original.

And personally I believe that people will remember the DC for a far far longer time than the current consoles, b/c of all its uses and the kind of quality of games on it.

Hey dudes, is it true that using backups/non-original disks screws up your GD-Rom lense?

Edited by Max, 27 November 2003 - 11:31 AM.

Theunage

Theunage

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

thats right. Get direct connect and join us at any of the affiliated emulation hubs ;)

neat!

i've bought a dc three days ago and i'm still looking for some places to get the isos (finally got discjuggler working :P).. lemme check out the dc-hubs then.

Siobhan

Siobhan

Goddess † NetOp

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:me
bleh

People only started snapping up cheap DC'S once they were discontined and the ISO'S made widely available on the net....

If more people BOTHERED to SUPPORT the DC when it was commercialy viable
it still would be around at least upto when the XBox arived :P

Edited by Siobhan, 28 November 2003 - 03:17 AM.

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

bleh

People only started snapping up cheap DC'S once they were discontined  and the ISO'S made widely available on the net....

If more people BOTHERED to SUPPORT the DC when it was commercialy viable
it still would be around at least upto when the XBox arived  :P

Yeah it is a shame that all these people find out how great the Dreamcast is once it's dead ;) (well in the USA and Europe at least)

But a lot of the blame for that goes to Sega for not advertising all the great games that were available for it.

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
bad thing about that is that sega admits the demise of dream cast was due to poor advertising in the states and europe.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
yeah, it was actually king in japan even after the ps2 had been out for a year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users