Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Windows Media Center

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KyokugenKiss

KyokugenKiss

|~*Signora Della Notte*~ | Fashion Mod

• Ultra Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (kung fu, kendo)<br />SNK-PLAYMORE/MVS<br />Culinary Arts<br />NETFLIX <br />Occult
Click to view battle stats
is there any way for me to fully utilize my xbox360 without windows media center? im a proud mac user and i have one crappy pc but it doesn't have WMC

I have connect 360 but i wanna be able to browse the internet and use my netflix!

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
netflix works without media center. straight from the dashboard. the only way to browse the internet is with Media Center and a plug-in I forget the name of.

KyokugenKiss

KyokugenKiss

|~*Signora Della Notte*~ | Fashion Mod

• Ultra Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (kung fu, kendo)<br />SNK-PLAYMORE/MVS<br />Culinary Arts<br />NETFLIX <br />Occult
oh, i just figured it out

*cues dunce music*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users