kof2003.jpg

Movelist.jpg

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two big thumbs.......DOWN

This stupidity needs to stop. There have been more than enough releases of the same game for every year.

Just.......plain........stupid.

:D:D

And don't look at me like that.........someone needs to say it, and I did.

2D fighters need to DIE. They are played out.

Two big thumbs.......DOWN

This stupidity needs to stop. There have been more than enough releases of the same game for every year.

Just.......plain........stupid.

:D  :D

And don't look at me like that.........someone needs to say it, and I did.

2D fighters need to DIE. They are played out.

if you don´t like the game just don´t play it

2d fighting games rock while 3d ones are crap and they will for at least some time,

the only stupidity is to continue critizicing 2d fighting games and neo geo, you have the freedom to play them or not

I think RPGs, shooters(halo), and sports games suck. If you think about it games in general are pointless.

The only games I always come back to are 2d fighters and 2d side scrollers. Mega Man, Mario, and Sonic.

I respect your opinion that you do not like the genre but many people do. Ah death to all games who cares?

Me I will look forward to this KOF just like I have everyone in the past.

And for all in the US the next half year looks very good for fighting game fans.

King of Fighters 2000/2001- 12/10

SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom- 2/11 $49.99

King of Fighters 2003- 3/16 $39.99

Metal Slug 3- 4/16

King of Fighters 2002- 5/16 $39.99

Samurai Showdown 5- 6/16 39.99

Metal Slug too baby!!!

SNKP will get SO much money from me!!! :D

Well i agree with all of you.

But cinder made a comment that he knew would probablie scald NeoGeo Fans and 2d fighter fans.

So i say good for him for daring to say it...

On the other hand i still like the games, but the king of fighters saga......

Well its been going a bit now...

And it will be some of the same stuff it always is apart from a new shingo 1 hit death eye poke that i was readding about...

i have and always will love 2d fighters i love 3d fighters too but 2-ds rule, im looking foward to kof 2003 but they really really really need to revamp it big time its the same game every yr with new chars or older char and a shingo who still sucks as bad as he did his first apperance.

i have and always will love 2d fighters i love 3d fighters too  but  2-ds rule, im looking foward to kof 2003  but they really really really need to revamp it big time  its the same game every yr  with new chars or older char  and a shingo who still sucks as bad as he did his first apperance.

KOF 2003 will have a new fighting system. A system more like the marvel vs series. You tag and your team captain gets more abilities, plus there is more air comboability.

Edited by The TeamPlayer

Well i agree with all of you.

But cinder made a comment that he knew would probablie scald NeoGeo Fans and 2d fighter fans.

So i say good for him for daring to say it...

On the other hand i still like the games, but the king of fighters saga......

Well its been going a bit now...

And it will be some of the same stuff it always is apart from a new shingo 1 hit death eye poke that i was readding about...

Thank you Emsley!

Not everyone shares the same view of 2D fighters that all of you do.

I like 2D fighting games..........the older ones, back when 2D fighters weren't the same thing over and over and had a new year tacked onto the end.

I'm not meek and afraid to share a negative opinion of something like most people, if I think it.......I'm gonna say it. :lol: