Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1.6 and 1.7 epsxe?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
Click to view battle stats
Is there that much of a difference in ver 1.6 and 1.7 of EpsxE b/c I can't get 1.7 to work for beans but I got 1.6 to work with metal slug X and I couldn't with 1.7... thanks

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,818 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
http://www.softpedia...elog-68377.html

Took me like a second of googling. No direct comparisons though.

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
hm its just weird how I can get 1.6 to work but i cant get 1.7 to load up the game? thanks for the info but I I got to figure this out

NeoRAGERx

NeoRAGERx

NEo JunKie

• Premium Members
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:MP3z, SoftWareZ, OLD PC Gamez, CPS 1 - 2, NeoGeo & maybe SEGA Genesis :P i'll add more if i discover somthing...oh and cute girls :P
Why don't you play the original neogeo version...its better afterall :banghead:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,818 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Why don't you play the original neogeo version...its better afterall :banghead:

Not really. It boils down to a matter of preference. The PSX version has a bunch of extras. Otherwise, it's identical to the Neo-Geo version, sans some loading times maybe.

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Emulation. Among others.

Is there that much of a difference in ver 1.6 and 1.7 of EpsxE b/c I can't get 1.7 to work for beans but I got 1.6 to work with metal slug X and I couldn't with 1.7... thanks

The old plugins dont necessarily work well with the updated version (SaPu's cdr got updated recently and performs better than better, with sub reading). A number of graphic-specific issues can be related to the integrated software renderer and the new frameskipping/limiting method (if enabled in the plugin, disable it).

All in all, which specific plugins didnt work in your case, and if any specific settings that didnt in 1.7.0 but worked in 1.6.0 , mention those.

Edited by Hard Core Rikki, 02 March 2009 - 09:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users